Create Account

Who is going to make up the SHL all rookie team? (2x Media for holidays)
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2020, 12:09 AM by Rotti.)

2x Holiday Media

Here we go folks, the all-SHL team everyone clearly cares about the most, the all-rookie team. After S53's rookies put up some pretty crazy numbers, how did the S54 kids show up in the big leagues this season? There's still some time to go, so you never know how this team might look, but I figured I'd get some cash and take a look at the best rookies from the S57 season so far. 

RW: Mats Marner, Calgary Dragons Dragons 
30 Points, 13 Goals, 17 Assists, +15
Mats came into the season seen around the league as a favorite for the rookie of the year trophy, and in a normal season has largely lived up to that hype. Netting 13 goals on the season puts him in 4th among rookies, and 17 assists puts him in 4th also for rookies. An honorable mention goes out to Kyle Sutton from Edmonton, who has just 1 fewer point than mats at the same position, but Mats gets the nod for a better +/- and more points. 

C: Jean Uthred-Ragnarsson Tremblay, Chicago Syndicate syndicate 
32 points, 9 goals, 23 assists, +24
Ragnarsson Tremblay, otherwise known as JURT, had a rough start adjusting to the SHL. He was not seeing the offensive production I'm sure he would've liked to through the first 20 or so games, but he has exploded recently on Chicago's third line with Ryuuji Minamino and Nick Connolly. 9 Goals puts him tied for 10th place among rookies, but 23 assists has him only behind Rotticus Scott in terms of the rookie leaderboards. An extremely honorable mention goes out to Matthew Forrester, who put up 21 points on Tampa Bay this year, and if he found himself on a more scoring potent team could very well be taking home the Jesster this season, along with an all-rookie nod. 

LW: Rotticus Scott, Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks 
53 points, 22 goals, 31 assists, +26
Although Scott has come under fire with PED accusations from other players in the league, his production has been undeniably game breaking thus far. In a league where players often take 4 or 5 years to start producing near the PPG mark, Scott is nearly hitting that mark in his rookie year. He leads rookies in goals, assists, and points, and is also 6th among rookies in hits, showing an early physical side to his game. He is just 10 points off of breaking the all-time rookie record for points, but needs to produce at a PPG clip for the rest of the season to hit it. I also predict he brings home the Jesster as rookie of the year. 

RD: Aumy Jr., Buffalo Stampede Stampede 
28 points, 8 goals, 20 assists, +2
Aumy had a tumultuous junior career to say the least, but he has quickly adopted the pace of play of the SHL, putting on a great offensive showcase as a rookie for Buffalo this season. He has slowed down a bit in the 2nd half of the season, but his offensive prowess is really showing through on a stout Buffalo team. He leads rookie defensemen in Points, goals, and assists, and is 3rd among all rookies in assists. A great rookie season from Aumy Jr. is yet another showing of Wannabefinn's developmental talent in Buffalo! Great job!

LD: Bork Lazer, Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks 
22 points, 6 goals, 28 Points, +38
Oh baby, we have our first defensive star making the team. That is to say Bork is making this team for his defensive prowess this season, being used as a defensive defenseman by the Hawks. 93 hits, 48 blocked shots, and an insanely high +/- ratio is all you need to see to know Bork has been shut down this season. He has a ton of giveaways with 33, but those givewaways haven't cost his team many goals as you can see by the +38 marker. 

G: Thor Odinson, Seattle Argonauts Argonauts 
I'm not going to pretend to know how goalie stats work and what is good, but Thor has done a good job this season in his rookie call-up for the Argo's. I don't think there's another rookie goalie, but if there is I'm sorry. Go Seattle.

730 Words x2 Media.

[Image: rotti.gif]

12-29-2020, 12:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote: Ragnarsson Tremblay, otherwise known as JURT, had a rough start adjusting to the SHL. He was not seeing the offensive production I'm sure he would've liked to

If you think I care about offensive production, you have not been paying attention.

Great article tho!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

It's easy to look at the pretty scorers who play for top teams, but y'all are seriously overlooking Zakkira Diporov of WPG, who leads the entire league (not just rookies) for hits by a forward.

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

ROTTICUS SCOTT IS A FRAUD AND A CHEATER

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

rotticus scott is just gabe johnson jr

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Great crop of young studs! 

Shout out to rookie 2 way forward Mack Daddy who boasts 19 points, 116 hits and +14 line. As well as ‘the Prodigy’ Cale Admundsen who in his 1st season on the roster has a 14-1 record with a 1.31 GAA and a .930 save percentage.

Dragons

@Mack
@Wally

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

12-29-2020, 12:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote:  I don't think there's another rookie goalie, but if there is I'm sorry.
Me and the legend @Wally are the other goalies

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

12-29-2020, 01:22 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: rotticus scott is just gabe johnson jr

imagine saying something this awful to another human being

reported

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Finn is an asshole Finn drafted Starface with NO intention of signing him

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-29-2020, 04:14 PMBloomeyGB Wrote:
12-29-2020, 12:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote:  I don't think there's another rookie goalie, but if there is I'm sorry.

<3 plenty of showdowns to come!

[Image: Wally.png]

[quote pid='2963495' dateline='1609352482']

<3 plenty of showdowns to come!
[/quote]
Hell yeah Iceman!

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Sleeping on the BAP rookies. Easy to get a lot of points when you got all the high tpe stars surrounding you.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Hey I'll take an honourable mention Smile

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

12-30-2020, 03:26 PMZoone16 Wrote: Sleeping on the BAP rookies. Easy to get a lot of points when you got all the high tpe stars surrounding you.

Hey now... Don't be mean sbinner.

[Image: Wally.png]

12-29-2020, 04:14 PMBloomeyGB Wrote:
there’s also stratton smh

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs