Create Account

FHn tampa moving foreward

Tom fiddler has had an incredible season and many more have seen themselves play more well rounded hockey this is quite the pleasant suprise heading into s58 where tampa will see a MASSIVE UOGRADE ON THE BLUELINE. With 3 maybe 4 stud dmen coming up next year tampa can finnaly waive 3 of there inactive dumpster fires that call themselves hockey players. By my estimation there will be about a 1000 tpe upgrade on the blueline just for those 3 players and that doesnt even count the active ones who will indeed become better too. This will not be like seasons past where I yell fuck the haters, because this season the haters will actually be fucked. Ya see when I said what I said I knew it to be true and with blessing youth spirited veterans and an overwhelming amount of ambition and austerity the cuda gone get some. It's not the time to gloat not yet but soon I will again scream and let you all know what the fuck it really is. Dwight knight bout to have 22 screening next year like does ur goalie have 5 eyes? Such upgrades everywhere and with this superstar core of D just be glad it's not s63 becuase holy fuck that's gonna he one hell of a wild ride. Holler at your boy if you need a feature. Cuddles hamr jericson and the kids gone eat and itll be a buffet. Anywho just thought the notice should be placed. Also fuck family feud. But they aight. Foreal tho smash some brews read this when ur gigin and give me a hoot rag. (I tried to say hoo rah and it changed it to hoot rag so I'll take it. Merry xmas to trella and trella only. Also 50 goals next year fuck wat ya heard

THIS IS LEGIT MEDIA PAY ME

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Let me join fhn please

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

12-31-2020, 09:43 PMDuff101 Wrote: Let me join fhn please

Hired!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Michael FItted I love you

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

12-31-2020, 09:43 PMDuff101 Wrote: Let me join fhn please

Just use the logo and we wont be mad

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

hoot rag Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]