Create Account

Happy New Years I’m The Commissioner and I’m DRUNK AMA

01-01-2021, 05:23 AMMazatt Wrote: Dude what the fuck are you rdinking happy new year

ive been mixin very dumb of me i eysrted with wine and then beer and then some chaomagne and now im in bed drinking more beer!!! happy nee year to you too tho lets fuckin gi

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-01-2021, 05:23 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote: <3
i fuckin love u lmao

01-01-2021, 05:31 AMnour Wrote:
01-01-2021, 05:23 AMMazatt Wrote: Dude what the fuck are you rdinking happy new year

ive been mixin very dumb of me i eysrted with wine and then beer and then some chaomagne and now im in bed drinking more beer!!! happy nee year to you too tho lets fuckin gi
TWisted Tea and White claws very good. Flavoured drinks are flavoured for eason, ver good. Why drink beer for bitter, when sweet twisted tea avaialble? So much varity, please try

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

01-01-2021, 05:36 AMMazatt Wrote:
01-01-2021, 05:31 AMnour Wrote: ive been mixin very dumb of me i eysrted with wine and then beer and then some chaomagne and now im in bed drinking more beer!!! happy nee year to you too tho lets fuckin gi
TWisted Tea and White claws very good. Flavoured drinks are flavoured for eason, ver good. Why drink beer for bitter, when sweet twisted tea avaialble? So much varity, please try

dude i actually fuckin hard agree with this opinion legit we just didnt have any flavoured shit at home, 99% of the time im goin ciders or claws over beer honeslty, except in drinking moosehead which id my favourite beer so its not so bad

what kinda claw u been drinking king

What was your favorite wuestion of all the wuestions that you got so far?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2021, 06:09 AM by Mazatt.)

01-01-2021, 05:37 AMnour Wrote:
01-01-2021, 05:36 AMMazatt Wrote: TWisted Tea and White claws very good. Flavoured drinks are flavoured for eason, ver good. Why drink beer for bitter, when sweet twisted tea avaialble? So much varity, please try

dude i actually fuckin hard agree with this opinion legit we just didnt have any flavoured shit at home, 99% of the time im goin ciders or claws over beer honeslty, except in drinking moosehead which id my favourite beer so its not so bad

I been having evetthing but fucking Grapefruit. My first beer was a grapefruit bulight radler and that stank, and i stand by grapefrut being stinky falovur.

Here is where it is at.

Black cherry claws. This shit is so damn good. Not wute half and half, or peach twisted teas but fuc it it;s close enough. Black cherry of any falvour sucks (fucks sorry) so hard

Mango and lime such n easy tie, they both tase good and whichever you have mot recent is the best. They all so good but grapefruit. Fuck grapeftui falovurs and I stand by that

Edot: i a on claw # 7 and finished whatever 3/4ths of a pink whitney is equal to in clas

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Ily

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

catJAM

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

white girl wasted

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-01-2021, 12:10 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: white girl wasted

why do you want to be finn btw?

[Image: intro-1571945539.jpg]

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

long live the jones king

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

01-01-2021, 05:42 AMCarpy48 Wrote: What was your favorite wuestion of all the wuestions that you got so far?

i choose this one

01-01-2021, 05:45 AMMazatt Wrote:
01-01-2021, 05:37 AMnour Wrote: dude i actually fuckin hard agree with this opinion legit we just didnt have any flavoured shit at home, 99% of the time im goin ciders or claws over beer honeslty, except in drinking moosehead which id my favourite beer so its not so bad

I been having evetthing but fucking Grapefruit. My first beer was a grapefruit bulight radler and that stank, and i stand by grapefrut being stinky falovur.

Here is where it is at.

Black cherry claws. This shit is so damn good. Not wute half and half, or peach twisted teas but fuc it it;s close enough. Black cherry of any falvour sucks (fucks sorry) so hard

Mango and lime such n easy tie, they both tase good and whichever you have mot recent is the best. They all so good but grapefruit. Fuck grapeftui falovurs and I stand by that

Edot: i a on claw # 7 and finished whatever 3/4ths of a pink whitney is equal to in clas

dude omfg we’re the same person grapefruit flavours are cheeks theyre so bad, and black cherry is my favourite white claw too LETS GOOOOO. Happy new years day i hope you arent too hungover

01-01-2021, 07:54 AMsve7en Wrote: Ily

ily more hot boy

01-01-2021, 11:56 AMmicool132 Wrote: catJAM

cat fuckin JAM baby