Create Account

Edmonton Blizzard/Budget Team/Head Office Punishment

the simmer didn't catch it either u should fine him wtf

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-02-2021, 07:58 PMKalakar Wrote: the simmer didn't catch it either u should fine him wtf

ya fine the simmer, also fine all of the gms who i know look at other teams budgets, this is horrible HO

01-02-2021, 07:58 PMKalakar Wrote: the simmer didn't catch it either u should fine him wtf
Penalty is no PT pass

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

01-02-2021, 08:01 PMkrazko Wrote:
Penalty is no PT pass

hold on satan

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

01-02-2021, 07:35 PMKeygan Wrote: Not appealing.

Thats what she said

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Vandy noo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

something wrong with all this process

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

I'm extremely bummed that this happened and even more so that no one in Edmonton could let me know it was going to happen.

01-02-2021, 08:42 PMVandy Wrote: I'm extremely bummed that this happened and even more so that no one in Edmonton could let me know it was going to happen.

I'm AGM and you figured out you were cut before I did. Sorry that happened to you man.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-02-2021, 08:42 PMVandy Wrote: I'm extremely bummed that this happened and even more so that no one in Edmonton could let me know it was going to happen.

This is the real bummer in all of this. EDM & HO should have had Vandy all sorted out before making this announcement. Putting an active into limbo doesn’t help the league at all.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

12 million, oof. Thats SFP levels of oof right there

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

01-02-2021, 08:46 PMNike Wrote:

This is the real bummer in all of this. EDM & HO should have had Vandy all sorted out before making this announcement. Putting an active into limbo doesn’t help the league at all.

That sucks for Vandy (sorry to hear this brother) and I do feel for him,  but he does have a recreate already drafted in QCC, so he is not really in limbo.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

F

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Dang yo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]