Create Account

S57 SMJHL PT #6 - MVPs

Written Option

I - Hunter Sharpe - have had the honor this season to play with 2 other rookies that have been fantastic linemates on and off the ice. As I'm a left-winger, Nick Grant holds down the faceoffs and Greg "Taskmaker" Davies holds down the other side of the faceoff dot. We've held down a steady fourth line performance as many rookies would expect to find themselves in a similar position. We've shown that we have the qualities to continue grinding to the top as St. Louis has, more or less, had a rough season. I've managed to contribute 11 points (5G, 6A), Nick Grant has 17 points (8G, 9A) and Greg "Taskmaker" Davies contributed 14 points (5G, 9A). It's very interesting to think about where we 3 will end up within the coming years and how well we'll grow together. I feel as though the quality that makes us most lethal is the determination that we have as rookies and the overall potential that is ahead of us in our careers. Only time will tell where we'll end up!

[Image: N6S9i5r.png]
Thank you to @Carpy48 and @rum_ham for the signatures!
<!> Update Page <!> Player Page <!>
Scarecrows Barracuda Latvia   Latvia Barracuda Scarecrows