Create Account

S57 Damian Littleton Suggestion Form

Hello SHL Community,

As part of the changes I am bringing to the SHL Awards Committee, I will be posting a yearly Littleton Suggestion form to help gather feedback from the users of the site on who they believe should be worthy of a Littleton nom. The description of the award is as follows:

Quote:Damian Littleton Award (Most Dedicated Member)

This award goes to the most dedicated member. This should go to a member who puts significant time and effort into the SHL and improving the community. Examples of such contributions include league jobs, high quality media/graphics production, external work that adds value to the league, etc.

Link to the form is here!

Thanks,

Reid

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

good change

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Vote zombie!

A vote for walls is a vote for freedom!

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Kal4Littleton

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

kalakar pls, thanks in advance

Ummm I voted for Oliver Cleary and I was told my vote is invalid

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

+2 claim

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

done

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]