Create Account

I got 16 extra games & I beat the SMJHL Shot Blocking Record AMA
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 09:59 AM by Wasty.)

Will Windsor’s shot blocking record is currently defeated as the extra 16 games help BIG TUGGA’ or Vili Tuga’tūga’bo’atu defeat the former record of 185 blocks, with 186 paired along with IMO a DEFENSIVE DEFENSEMAN OF THE YEAR AWARD winning season where he was pretty much as dominate as a defenseman as you can ask for.

4 goals
12 assists
16 points
+23
35 PIMs

125 Hits
+11 TA to GA difference (38/27)
Plus the record breaking 186 Shot Blocks

Praise Big Tugga, or AMA

ANSWERS-------------------------------------

01-07-2021, 10:29 PMluketd Wrote: nice season.
Thanks!

01-07-2021, 10:31 PMJearim Wrote: What’s your take on being a defensive Defensman and possibly not being looked at for an award due to that?
It's fun, I like being a dying breed in the game of hockey, Being snubbed sucks a bag of d*cks to be honest. I forgot that playing good defense was such a deterrent for getting awards for being a DEFENSEMAN.

01-07-2021, 10:31 PMsuavemente Wrote: BEEG PLAYS
That's right.

01-07-2021, 10:36 PMZema Wrote: Will Windsor is the greatest outfield goalie of all time change my mind.
He sucks.

01-07-2021, 10:53 PMCyanide Wrote: Do you have a puck magnet attached to your jersey?
Nope, just massive balls in my jock.

01-07-2021, 10:58 PMSlashACM Wrote: Too many giveaways imo
Your opinion sucks.

01-08-2021, 11:31 AMCementHands Wrote: How does it feel to be so sexy?
I'll be honest, It's fairly easy, I just wake up, look in the mirror, I see the realest motherfucker breathing and then I have another great day.

01-08-2021, 02:21 PMJearim Wrote: how does it feel to have discovered your true Tuga’tūga’bo’atu heritage?
Its eye opening. After finding out how tainted & disgusting my Afalava family roots were, I was proud to make the change. Honoring my great-great-great grandma for her tenacity & strength is what drives my hockey game to bring the same energy each day. It's the reason I dominated the SMJHL and will be the reason I do it again next season.

01-15-2021, 04:51 PMjRuutu Wrote: Top-3 best body parts to block shots with?

Can you feel pain anymore?

What is the difference between good and bad defensive defender?
Shins, Glutes and I don't mind a slapper to the gut.

I haven't felt pain since I was 6 years old and I dropped a tree trunk on my foot.

Good defensive defenseman blocks a lot of shots, take the puck away from his opponents, annihilates them with bone crunching tugs and some times chips in an assist sometimes. A bad one? does the opposite of that.

01-20-2021, 09:39 AMhhh81 Wrote: This season had an all-time great group of defensive defensemen performances in the J. It might be the strongest  group for the Metzler in my time running awards. What do you think sets you apart from the other elite shutdown defenders league wide?
[b]I think my performance explains why I should be the only logical decision for the award. I don't even recognize the other players that are considered for the award. Sounds egotistical of me to say but really it's due to sheer laziness. I don't look at other players, I just play my game and know that I was the best at what I do. I think the fact I blocked over 40+ shots than #2 in the league is the first eye popping stat. +/- is a tough stat to care about but the fact that I was +23 and next plus on my team was +10 (not to knock my teammates) but shows that defense is all that Big Tugga breathes. I was second among the Top defenseman in Takeaways for giveaways with less than 30 and I had 125 hits which 7th among defenseman. Not that points should matter in a defensive defenseman award but 16 points isn't too shabby.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

nice season.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What’s your take on being a defensive Defensman and possibly not being looked at for an award due to that?

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

BEEG PLAYS

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Will Windsor is the greatest outfield goalie of all time change my mind.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Do you have a puck magnet attached to your jersey?

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Too many giveaways imo

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

How does it feel to be so sexy?

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

how does it feel to have discovered your true Tuga’tūga’bo’atu heritage?

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Top-3 best body parts to block shots with?

Can you feel pain anymore?

What is the difference between good and bad defensive defender?

I should respond to these very soon. Thanks for all the questions!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

ANSWERED IN OP

This season had an all-time great group of defensive defensemen performances in the J. It might be the strongest group for the Metzler in my time running awards. What do you think sets you apart from the other elite shutdown defenders league wide?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]