I'm in

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Hi gooney

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

zerker clan is in

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

The hardware on my ship is currently being used for sequencing dna. Can this game be run on a very simple computer?

01-13-2021, 12:23 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: The hardware on my ship is currently being used for sequencing dna. Can this game be run on a very simple computer?
It yells at me for not having 10 gigs of ram all the time. I have a mediumish tier rig and it struggles at times. Mainly have problems with clicking off the game and then the whole game freaks out and I have to force it to close and restart it

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I could acquire a few more hamsters to run my computer but I suspect it would not be enough. Unfortunate.

Server when @Gooney Wink

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Yeah is this happening :eyes:

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

If this were to happen we would probably need quite a few more people. I dont know if this is like SHL exclusive or if you can invite your friends or not

[Image: izzy.PNG]

01-09-2021, 04:30 PMnour Wrote: Hey nicki minaj stans! The Steelhawks gang is looking to run a big, big, BIG rust server, with all of your favourite SHL personalities, such as Gooney. Speaking of Gooney, he is willing to PAY REAL LIFE MONEY for a private server that only we can enjoy! How pog is that? But! He'll only do it if there is enough interest from the site (that's you)! So if you would be down to play some Rust with the mf lads, all you gotta do is say right here if you're down! How easy is that? Go ahead, I won't bite! Except for when we get off the Battle Bus

[Image: smiling-face-with-horns.png]

Tagging @Hallsy for visibility

[Image: tenor.gif]