Create Account

Season 58 - SHL TOP 100 PLAYERS

Hmmmm

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I look forward to one day making this list!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 08:52 PM by sköldpaddor.)

02-28-2021, 09:32 AMMP7 Wrote: 1. Martijn Westbroek (S47) – C – Chicago Syndicate syndicate // +2 @sköldpaddor
Score: 97,67
Past Seasons: S57 – 3
And the last man standing is Martijn Westbroek. With a somewhat surprising but clear distance to the 2nd place the center for the Chicago Syndicate made the race. Westbroek is a great all-round offensive player, he can score goals, make plays, hits or blocks shots and he is pretty great at the face off dot as well. If he keeps all up that high, he should be able to hold his position next time.

Unfortunately Martijn Westbroek is not my player but I am happy to take credit for his accomplishments.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

03-11-2021, 08:51 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
02-28-2021, 09:32 AMMP7 Wrote: 1. Martijn Westbroek (S47) – C – Chicago Syndicate syndicate // +2 @sköldpaddor
And the last man standing is Martijn Westbroek. With a somewhat surprising but clear distance to the 2nd place the center for the Chicago Syndicate made the race. Westbroek is a great all-round offensive player, he can score goals, make plays, hits or blocks shots and he is pretty great at the face off dot as well. If he keeps all up that high, he should be able to hold his position next time.

Unfortunately Martijn Westbroek is not my player but I am happy to take credit for his accomplishments.

I'm down to trade.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 09:44 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

https://twitter.com/CalgaryDragons1/stat...9485670400

Great job again @MP7 !!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

awesome write-up @MP7 . I'm flattered to be included, and to make the top 10 (2 is pretty cool). Two years ago I remember looking at these lists and thinking that it was irrationally cool and it would be awesome to be in the top 20, so i thought last year was as good as it got. now I imagine I've peaked.
I'm glad the polling doesn't factor in personality.

I'd like to thank Keygan for deploying me usefully, Tommy for reminding me not to put any TPE into fighting #BuildBySalami, the locker room for keeping me coming back every day while I'm busy as hell, and my s47 dawgs for being cool and sexy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

@JNH I believe you're the true #1

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

03-11-2021, 08:51 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:

Omg. What a mistake, I am an idiot.

Sorry it's of course @JNH player.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Wow no Toronto players in the top 50 after me. That needs to change.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Great list appreciate all the effort here from all involved! Cheers

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Nice, I made it in there.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

03-12-2021, 12:08 AMKeygan Wrote: @JNH I believe you're the true #1

No it's definitely Jess and I think most would agree. @sköldpaddor the GOAT.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers