Create Account

Can I get a job already dogl

Homies it been forever since I asked swear I'm blackballed hook ur boy up I'll pay cash gimme job

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Fitted I've given you direct links to like four jobs on your previous post about this, they're constantly posted in the Kraken LR, and the Hiring section is constantly looking for new help.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-15-2021, 10:58 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: Fitted I've given you direct links to like four jobs on your previous post about this, they're constantly posted in the Kraken LR, and the Hiring section is constantly looking for new help.

LMFAO

01-15-2021, 10:58 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: Fitted I've given you direct links to like four jobs on your previous post about this, they're constantly posted in the Kraken LR, and the Hiring section is constantly looking for new help.

no no u need to GIVE it to him Angry

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2021, 11:12 AM by sköldpaddor.)

hey ? hun! do you want to work from ?️ ➕ ditch the 9️⃣-5️⃣??➕ lose 190 1️⃣9️⃣0️⃣ lb in 3 3️⃣ weeks? ➕ have gorgeous hair ?‍♀️ that everyone will rave about? ask me about how you get ??‍♀️ leggings ?➕ essential oils for FREE once you recruit 9️⃣ friends!!!

(don't ask me about that shit i'll throw down)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I would like legs. Where can I sign up?

fitted i got a job for you

its called selling pants to fat chicks, and you have to pay me $200 to do it, but you could become a boss bitch one day and be making 3, 4 clamshells a month, thats 3, 4 dollars a month. Next thing you know, you're buying real estate investments moneys

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]