Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #34 (January 14, 2021)
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 09:46 PM by sve7en.)

[100 minutes of content, split the 4 man max payout with @AgentSmith630, @Faelax, @hockeyiscool, and myself]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: HKrnj8t.png]

Playoffs! Woo...

I'm dead inside

As always, you can ask us questions here, or in the HTT Question Thread!

--HTT Topics--
HTT Live Reacts: S58 Lotto
Round 2 predictions / TPE Predictions
Milestones

--user questions--
[ALL] Roastpuff - Playoff MVP so far?
[AS630/Dwight/Faelax] JSS - HOF Predictions for this next ballot? Any sleepers, any underrated players on the ballot that might get looked over?
[ALL] Zema - I've seen more and more discussions around a lower TPE amount for entry into the SHL. Currently it's very hard to do anything sub-800 TPE. Do you think anything needs to be done about this to help lower TPE players get a chance to play in the SHL, and what would your suggestions be to make that happen?
[sve7en] Zema - Will you be pushing for a simming team anytime soon with your new role with the events team?
[ALL] nyumbayangu - While I have much to learn of humanity, I have heard that the mysteries of the SMJHL are not as deep. Now that I am done my first season, how can I keep as much interest and excitement in being a part of the JR system as I have for learning about the skin layers of Vancouver residents?

--closers--
[ALL] Fishy - Who would you not let cut your hair?
[ALL] Fishy - Who’s got the best hair?
[ALL] Fishy - Who’s got the best style?
[ALL] Roastpuff - Crepes vs Pancakes - which and why?
[ALL] Tig - What are your hometowns famous for food-wise?
[ALL] Blitz - Have you ever tried a coin bracket? (Setting heads to the higher ranked team, and flipping a coin until one side wins.) Was it any good?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Who would you not let cut your hair?

Who’s got the best hair?

Who’s got the best style?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Playoff MVP so far?

Food question: Crepes vs Pancakes - which and why?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

7 you asked me to remember this for this week so what are your hometowns famous for food-wise?

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

HOF Predictions for this next ballot? Any sleepers, any underrated players on the ballot that might get looked over?

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 07:12 PM by Zema.)

I've seen more and more discussions around a lower TPE amount for entry into the SHL. Currently it's very hard to do anything sub-800 TPE. Do you think anything needs to be done about this to help lower TPE players get a chance to play in the SHL, and what would your suggestions be to make that happen?

To 7
Will you be pushing for a simming team anytime soon with your new role with the events team?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

So, what do your brackets look like?
Have you ever tried a coin bracket? (Setting heads to the higher ranked team, and flipping a coin until one side wins.) Was it any good?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

While I have much to learn of humanity, I have heard that the mysteries of the SMJHL are not as deep. Now that I am done my first season, how can I keep as much interest and excitement in being a part of the JR system as I have for learning about the skin layers of Vancouver residents?

LIVE LIVE LIVE

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Excellent performance humans. I will gladly cut any of your hair.

01-14-2021, 10:11 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: Excellent performance humans. I will gladly cut any of your hair.

just the hair please

01-14-2021, 10:15 PMsve7en Wrote:
01-14-2021, 10:11 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: Excellent performance humans. I will gladly cut any of your hair.

just the hair please

:(