Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album

01-16-2021, 12:49 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Tourist History - Two Door Cinema Club

another album included in the illustrious soundtrack of bloos' freshman year of hs, that album has some bops

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021, 09:36 PM by Z0REM.)

Lore - Elder

It's better stoned, or drunk on beer. Heavy guitar riffs and very melodic.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

01-16-2021, 11:50 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
01-16-2021, 11:46 AMfishy Wrote: I appreciate this. I almost suggested Islands/So that you might hear me, prob one of the fav bands I’ve seen live

they’re phenomenal, I honestly could have put any of their albums. They really don’t have any songs I don’t like, and they are SO GOOD live. Probably the band I’m most looking forward to seeing again once the plague is dealt with.

Unfortunately I doubt they come back to Canada anytime soon so I’m outta luck. Still not sure anyone will come close to Edward Sharpe live for me

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Uncle fucker - Terrence and Phillip

Kill West - Smoke Beach

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 12:40 PM by DELIRIVM.)

The Midnight - Days of Thunder

I just can't explain how much this band has helped me in the last 6 years.  Especially the song Gloria. As someone who has struggled with massive anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember, this song has especially helped me get back into the saddle over and over.  Very poppy 80s synthwave stuff. But I love it so much. Super short album too.

https://open.spotify.com/album/54xM746ig...RyIXvzG-HA

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Updated and added some of my favorite albums.

No spots available.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

01-15-2021, 11:27 PMImShiny Wrote: well right now it’s “Tickets to my Downfall” by Machine Gun Kelly

i like pop punk
I'm a big MGK fan and I loved TTMD, have you seen Downfall High yet? I was close to suggesting a MGK album, but I couldn't decide.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

UGH. I missed out.

I would have submitted E-MO-TION because I have to uplift this album as often as I can.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-18-2021, 10:08 AMhhh81 Wrote: UGH. I missed out.

I would have submitted E-MO-TION because I have to uplift this album as often as I can.

Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.

Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]

01-18-2021, 10:20 AMNictox Wrote:
01-18-2021, 10:08 AMhhh81 Wrote: UGH. I missed out.

Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.
Carly Rae Jepsen, Queen of the Gays and Pop Music, She Who Must Get a Sword

[Image: 06b.jpg]

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-18-2021, 01:04 PMhhh81 Wrote:
01-18-2021, 10:20 AMNictox Wrote: Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.
Carly Rae Jepsen, Queen of the Gays and Pop Music, She Who Must Get a Sword

[Image: 06b.jpg]

I added it. Smile

01-17-2021, 05:05 PMWasty Wrote:
01-15-2021, 11:27 PMImShiny Wrote: well right now it’s “Tickets to my Downfall” by Machine Gun Kelly

i like pop punk
I'm a big MGK fan and I loved TTMD, have you seen Downfall High yet? I was close to suggesting a MGK album, but I couldn't decide.
I heard about Downfall High! It's on my watch list. It looked really interesting.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

@Nictox i picked an album slam rich brian - the sailor

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e