Create Account

YO VLADIMER mr PETROV goes to tampa FHN

YO VLADIMER i heard u like cudas so i put tampa in ur lunchbox now ur straight noodling. but seriously if you missed thios guy shame on you for 7 weeks and i aint talking wagner. VLAD the destroyer will be joining the tampa time zone this season and you heard it here first look the front out. its a new time in the land of gumba and petrov is leading the charge for the S56 class. the nailed on number one star who shines brighter than halogens or L.E.D the S56 VALDICTORIAN the king of clout the banger with VLADDER FUCKING PETROV. if you aint been following then BOYYYYY get prepared to get prepared for getting banged on. but seriously i do digress Petrov will slot next to Michael fitted this season and fitted was reached for comment and was ecstatic saying quote {YO THESE PUSSYS GONNA GET BURNT wen we hit em with the ole razzle dazzle } its words like that from fitted who while snake bitten this year held it together to help lead a young on the rise tampa team. with petrov holding comparisons to flacko Lagerfeld he could be just the young gun fitted needs to take his game to the next level. Petrov has put up very promising junior numbers and is the top earning prospect in the 56 class. when asked if he needed another year of development he said point blank { who the fuck is this guy} with such grace and determination in his words PETROV looks to be the future star of the barracuda maybe potentially there mike izzy. for now petrov is vacationing in Siberia and spending time with former tampa great PINGY. even through the darkest days of tampa knowing they have there GUY for the next 15 years leaves the fans at ease of the futures promises.

THIS HAS BEEN AN FHN EXCLUSIVE COVERING SUPERSTAR VLADIMER PETROV

FUCK YOU IF IM NOT PAID GIVE ME A SITE JOB IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO PAY ME

PS. I LVOE YOU GRADERS LETS GO TO LUNCH SOMETIME

PS PS. THATS HOW I TELL MY CAT I LOVE HIM

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50