Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 1: Who Would Make A Rabbit Frightened?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2021, 09:51 PM by Nictox.)

Good evening SHL! I started listening to the albums suggested, I am not at 50 yet so if you want to submit one, follow this link!

The Midnight Organ Fight by Frightened Rabbit

[Image: image0.jpg]

I have never heard this band before, but I am optimistic that @Asked Madden wouldn’t steer me wrong.

Cover Art Rating: 6/10
I like the simple, neutral art work!

Lyric Rating: 6/10
Some clever lyrics and some not so clever lyrics. I had zero expectations coming into this listen and can say that lyrical I wasn’t that impressed. Not saying they were bad or not written well, just seemed kind of the same across the board. Depression, sex, and rock n roll.

Music Rating: 6/10
The music itself was better, in my opinion, than the lyrics. Every instrument seemed to fit together perfectly to help the song as a whole.

Favorite Song: The Modern Leper
The opening track brought a smirk to my face. It set the tone for the album perfectly and I enjoyed it the most.

Not So Favorite Song: Keep Yourself Warm
I didn’t really care for this song. I don’t know why, but it never grabbed me? Might deserve another listen.

Overall Nic Score: 6/10

Overall the music and feel of the album is one I can vibe with. I’m not a huge indie fan, but this is one of the better ones. I could definitely see myself adding songs off this album onto a playlist for certain moods. I may even give more of their tunes a chance.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Seems a fair rating to be honest!
Right there with you with your choice of favourite and least favourite off the album as well.
You're lucky you didn't ask this question a day later or you'd have gotten a sea shanty album from me

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Probably an owl

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother