Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 3: Sonshine is Glorious
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 07:53 AM by Nictox.)

Welcome back for part 3 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album”. All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here ! I am slowly going down the list.

Young Beauties and Fools by The Glorious Sons

[Image: image0.jpg]

I have heard of this band, mainly the song SOS from the radio. I liked that song but never gave the band a chance after hearing it.

Cover Art Rating: 5/10
Just meh.

Lyric Rating: 5/10
Nothing really stands out to me lyrically, but not all simple lyrics.

Music Rating: 7/10
I’m a blues rock fan. I heard SOS on the radio and wrote this band off and man I was wrong in doing so. The music is great and sounds fun as hell. The energy from this album was great and I think I’ll be adding a few songs to my daily playlists.

Favorite Song: Everything Is Alright
I vibe with this song hard. While I believe other songs are right there with it, this one stands out to me. Well written and has a big chorus.

Not So Favorite Song: Josie
It’s just meh, but not a bad tune.

Overall Nic Score: 6/10

I really like this album. It flows well and has a good attitude to it. I really dig blues rock like this. I will definitely be checking them out. Thanks for the suggestion @Matteo

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

I'm glad you liked it! Everything is Alright is one of my favourites too, although I also love the faster paced stuff. That was the song that got me into The Glorious Sons though.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]