Create Account

S57 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 03:55 PM by reid.)

1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) +3

Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

Reid had a much better season this year, some would even call it a mini breakout! He was top 10 in adjusted points improvement, finishing with 39 points in 66 games. Getting full time on the 2nd line for Winnipeg, as well as gaining more TPE and finishing this season just under 1300 TPE. He had more assists than goals, which is his ultimate goal as a playmaker. He finished with a way better +/- too, so that was really welcome. In the playoffs, I didnt do too much, I think I had 5 or 6 points across three series. So while that was dissapointing, hopefully I get more chances in the playoffs to rectify it. Next season I am playing on the Seattle Argonauts, and in terms of playing time, probably a lateral move with Bo Kane taking up 1C. I should have slightly better linemates though, so that will help me too. But hopefully his increased TPE means that I can become a more all around player and pump up a few stats to 17. [176 words]

5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.) +2
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

I think the obvious one here is Buffalo. Seeing as the series went to 7 games in the Semi finals vs Chicago, and Hamilton wasnt even able to take Chicago past 5 games, Buffalo is a team that we can consider the best to not make it. They have high end players, as well as depth, with two rookie defenders being the weakest points. Even that isnt really a weakness when you have top earning studs to pair them with, and an almost 2K defender in Selich to be the defensive defenseman. Pair that with Elizabeth Doyle, who is probably the best goalie in the league, and you have a situation where they dont have any holes. [117 words]

6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) +3
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

I think Sweden is going to surprise a lot of people. A few seasons ago, their C situation was pretty bleak, with their 2nd line center being 700 TPE. Now, we have FNLN with 1300 TPE at 1C, Reid Sutherland with 1300 TPE at 2C, Taylor Johansson at 3C with 1100 TPE, and Rikard Hammberg with 1100 TPE at 4C. On the wings, we boast Ola Wagstrom, still north of 2K, Noah Gallagher, Karl Krashwagen, Sven Svensson, Gunnar Soderberg, Henrik Lekberg Osterman, and Hippo Passamus. Unreal depth there. On D, they have a newly emerging strength, with Zlatan Ibramavic, Leopold Lockhart, Magnus Liljestrom, Sven Yxskaft, Emilia Bergmen, and Rikard Bjerg. That has nothing to say of other standouts like J. Dubolk, Alex Oscarsson, and so many more of the other WJC standouts yet to come. I would predict Wagstrom would be the leading scorer on the team, as he is offensivley oriented, and will likely produce at a high rate. [160 words]

12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words. +3

b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?

I would think Hamilton has the better PP1. Just guessing on members, but a line with Aaron Wilson, Theo Morgan, Dick Clapper, Michael Scarn, and Gabe Johnson is imposing. Morgan is a former MVP, and he and Scarn have lead the league in points in consecutive years. Wilson and Clapper have been up there too. And Johnson is the best OFD in the league. [64]

c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.

I prefer the Chicago Syndicate. I think Hamilton has a cool logo and colours, but ew, Hamilton is a nasty city. Chicago has the bumblebee look which is a great one in sports. The Syndicate is also an imposing branding choice, even if their logo isnt quite as good as Hamilton. It is unique, good colours, and better city. [59 words]

d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

100% I would reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller. The shelves wouldn't even need to be that high. It could be a bathroom vanity or something and I would still win that and feel superior. Mills is also a cool dude, so it would be fun to hang out with him, but also dunk on him. Which ironically is another thing he cant do kek. [68 words]

13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.) +2

Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

I think it has to be Gunner Soderberg of the Chicago Syndicate. He was huge, scoring 2G and 1 A in two of their games. He had a ridiculous 4 Game winning goals, or at least that is what they tell me. In the whole playoffs he was second on the team in scoring, but was humongous when it counted. Nick Connolly also deserves a shout out as the top scorer for the Syndicate in the playoffs, but I think the fact that Soderberg had more goals, and that they were in key situations, really seals it here. If WInnipeg had gotten to the finals, Strom Chamberlain would be a shoe in, as he hard carried the jets. [118 words]

15. CW Trivia +3

Verification: reid

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 12:49 PM by dankoa.)

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

This season was the one where I felt like things really started to come together for Kaarlo after a few seasons where he hadn't really shown what he was capable of doing. In terms of offensive production, he was finally able to maintain a point per game pace over the course of a season which was really cool, but even beyond that I feel like I was actually able to make a contribution as a part of an effective offense and play something of a role in the games that we were able to win. Even though it was easily the best season I've had since entering the league, I had hoped that based on the start I had to the season I could have put up more points than I ended up with. But I have to be realistic and be grateful that I was finally able to get over the point per game mark for the first time in my career so far, hopefully got a lot more of them still to come.

Code:
175 words

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

When it comes to who's going to do well in the IIHF tournaments, the boring and safe answer that nearly always turns out to be correct is that Canada or USA are probably going to win it. Beyond that though, I say this every season but I hope that Team Finland actually starts to make some noise in this tournament. For a long time we've been a young team to keep an eye on but I think it's getting to the point where we actually really need to start delivering on the promise that we've got or the moments going to pass us by. I think that overall, big name players on big nations like Theo Morgan and Michael Scarn will have the best tournaments, but I think that Kaarlo Kekkonen could be set for a breakout tournament based on his current TPE level and the way that he improved in the SHL this season. It would be cool to finally make some noise in the IIHF but we'll see what happens I guess.

Code:
174 words

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

One comparison that has always stood out to me is Andreas Kvalheim of the Texas Renegades being the closest thing the SHL has had to Alexander Ovechkin, both in terms of his play itself and the time that he's spent in the league. It might not be that immediate a comparison but if we take a closer look you can see why I went here; both were very early picks in their draft heralded as generational talents before hand, both are some of the most physical and dominating two way forwards that the league has ever seen (Kvalheim is undoubtedly the best and most accomplished two way forward in SHL history), both are elite goalscorers (Ovechkin being probably the most naturally talented in NHL history) and both have been absolutely transformative for the teams that they joined. Kvalheim has seen Texas through dark days and into the more rewarding times that they are in now, while Ovechkin took the Washington Capitals from the bottom to a Stanley Cup. Both guys are going to go down in history as all time greats, and it's been cool to be able to follow the careers of both guys.

Code:
195 words

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

a.) I really don't know if either team has an advantage. I think based on past success in the finals you could go with Hamilton but I think Chicago are going to be hungry to win their first cup and will be looking to make this a very tough series. Honestly I probably would class it as a true toss up at this point, no idea who's going to win but it should be a fun series for us to follow.

Code:
80 words

b.) Potentially a controversial opinion but I'm going to say that Chicago has the better special teams unit. Even though Michael Scarn was a monster on the powerplay this season, scoring 25 points, Chicago had two guys who were right behind him in Martijn Westbroek and Daniel Smeb and I think they're going to be a real tough opponent for the Steelhawks to have to shut down.

Code:
66 words

c.) Even though Hamilton would be my local team if the SHL were a real league, I'm going to have to go with the Syndicate. Chicago is a really cool location for the team and their branding kind of reminds me of the Portland Admirals from back in the day. I can't hate the Steelhawks branding either tho because that is still nice stuff.

Code:
63 words

d.) Tough one to have to answer here. Definitely don't want to get a lap dance from Hallsy or his player, Luke Atmey is probably really good at looking at things and I've never played League so I think I'm going to go for the reaching for things contest. I know Miller is really short so probably an easy win for me.

Code:
61 words

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification: letsgo

16/16

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:30 PM by Count Chocula.)

Code:

For my first season in the SHL, I feel like I did not meet my expectations. My defensive play struggled significantly throughout the season. I finished with a -11 plus/minus. I had double the amount of turnovers than takeaways (33-15). I was a liability for the defense, which is likely why I saw no penalty kill time. I also only managed a dissappinting 67 shot blocks and 42 hits. While I’m not as physical a defender, I did not even average 1 hit a game. Offensively I would have preferred to have some better production, being I play more of a two-way game. I did finish with 2 goals and 11 assists, but my shooting percentage was an embarrassing 2.94%. If my power and offensive sense gets a little better, I may be able to get some more quality shots through to the net. I had a reduced role as a rookie, but personally I feel like I hindered my team more than helped them.

Code:

I feel like one of the players to watch in the upcoming IIHF tournament is going to be Jimmy Slothface. He had an MVP calibre season leading the LA Panthers back to the playoffs. He has been on fire all year, and with a stronger supporting cast around him with Great Britain, he should be able to elevate his game. He will likely be paired with Nick Brain and Guy Zheng, which are two superstars in their own right. As the man in the middle , Slothface will have more offensive weapons to dominate the other teams. With his help, Great Britain could see their team return to the medal rounds, where they have fallen short in the recent tournaments. As a Team, I expect the Swiss to have more success this tournament. With players like Finn-Rhys and Selman having break out years with their respective teams, they have the firepower to go far. Their younger depth players have also shown significant improvement over the past season, which will stabilize their bottom six.

Code:
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

Jimmy Slothface - Artemi Panarin: Much like Panarin of the NHL Slothface was the standout superstar for the Panthers. He had the ability to dominate games, and single handedly won games for his team at times. His MVP performance this season earned the Panthers a trip to the wildcard round. If he repeats his performance, they will surely be in the playoffs next season. As a whole the team is a good comparison to the NHL’s Ranger’s. They have a dynamic offensive pairing with Slothface and Fox, much like Panarin and Zibanejad, but after there is a slight drop off in offensive power. On defense both teams have a solid blueline, but no standout superstars yet. They do have Kierkegaard and Kahnwald in the pipeline, who look like they could emulate the young tandem of the NYR’s Fox and DeAngelo. As long as they can avoid the attitude associated with the latter. One could Compare Booth in net to Lundqvist, granted he has been regressing his past few seasons. In his prime however, much like Booth he carried the team for stretches of the season.

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

No contest Chicago Syndicate has the best branding between these two teams. Their logo is crisp and relevant to the history of the city. Their colors also look clean with the logo and flow well with the overall jersey design. The city of Chicago just has so much rich history and I feel like they nailed it perfectly with their franchise. They have an original name, which isn’t as common in this league.

I would much rather play league with Parker Smeb. Hopefully he would bring his brother Daniel Smeb along because together they are amazing at League. Granted Daniel never says a word, he is a legend. I would just duo with Parker and let him carry me to diamond tier. Then I would have sweet loading screen borders to show off in ARAM.

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Martijn Westbroek is the undisputed MVP of the playoffs. Without his heroics through the final series, his team would have fallen short against Hamilton. Westbroek did a tremendous job generating lots of scoring chances for Chicago. He made a lot of passes to his teammates, and took a lot of shots on goal which helped his team a lot. Not only was he effective with the puck, but he also did a lot to stifle the opposition. Westbroek took the puck from the other players trying to score on his team. He also body checked them a bunch so they would lose the puck. He was a great help to his team and he deserves the MVP trophy.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

JNH

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 02:25 AM by eagle_brand.)

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Jimmy did surprisingly good this season, this includes scoring 2 goals in one game! Fuck yeah Jimmy. He's come a long way so far, and this is only just the beginning with the little man. So far Jimmy's been focusing a lot on his defense, and it shows, pooling in his time and skill effort into all his special defense tactics, wanting the best for his team, the Falcons. Jimmy wasn't absolutely perfect this season, but all that needs is a little more training and practice on the ice. Jimmy is solely focused on having better defense for his team, and always keeping a falcon's eye on the puck. With the help of Jimmy's friends, they have advised Jimmy on where to focus most when practicing to be a better defenseman, as well as teaching him the hockey ways, opening his mind chakra, and letting in the lord of the puck. This has caused Jimmy into a spiral of emotion, opening him up to the best player he's ever going to be.

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Jimmy has a real soft spot for kids, and of course, hockey. Combining these two, Jimmy talked to the gang and they've come up with a way to start donating to ManAdvantage.org, a chance for children who have had a parent die or is disabled that can't let them enjoy hockey the way they would if they have available parents. Jimmy connects with this charity, because he too had a parent that passed away when Jimmy was young. Striking Jimmy's heart chords, he strives for the chance to give kids something to keep their chins up about, something to keep them happy and entertained, as kids should be. In Jimmy's gang, there are the player's kids who are so full of love and life about hockey, that seeing that something like that won't be available to everyone breaks Jimmy's heart in two. He wants everyone to live a good life full of happiness and hockey.

Quote:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

HAIKUS - write 2 SHL themed haikus for 1 TPE or 4 SHL themed haikus for 2 TPE.

Lustful evening here
On the ice, he shoots, how quaint!
Jimmy scores, how nice.

It is cold right now
Scraping the slippery floor,
The fast puck moves quick.

Jobin is a man
He swiftly moves gracefully
Arched, he roars with glee

Jimmy Nutcluster
His grip so tight on the stick
3 goals, he makes it

Quote:5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

The Falcons! The Falcons. I'll let you why. Ever seen a falcon in real life? Those things are intimidating as fuck. You ever had one look you right in the eye? Absolutely terrifying. You assume you have no escape and your life is about to end right then and there. This is what happens when you are against the Falcons on the ice. You think you're gonna win?? Falcons will absolutely scrape you to bits. They had done very well this season but sadly they hadn't done enough. The Falcons were the best to not make it, I tell ya!!

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA

poobastank

[Image: Zr5MBcp.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:50 PM by Zoone16.)

Current Progress: 16/16

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Another season, another busy time between the Platoon’s pipes. Overall Luca Del Vecchio has had a marginally better season than the previous one, with his GAA going from 3.78 last year to 3.54 this one. More importantly, his save percentage went from 0.915 to 0.920, in what was his best statistical season since his rookie year. In spite of that, the wins haven’t been coming at the same rate, only bettering himself by a single win, in spite of the additional 16 games played this season. A large part of it does have to do with the fact that the Baltimore Platoon is a very young team and the core is only two seasons young at this point. It’ll take time for the Platoon to compete for the trophy but there is light at the end of the tunnel. With an improving defense, Luca’s expectations for his personal statistics are significantly higher. And Luca is also reaching peak performance. It is only a matter of time until he challenges top teams for best goalie in the league.
(177 words)

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?
With Baltimore not making the playoffs yet again, Luca del Vecchio flew back to Italy early in the off-season to help out the Italian Red Cross in their efforts to curb the current global pandemic. With Luca’s mother being a well-respected doctor, it was easy to get into the supply chain management game and get companies involved into making much needed masks, and other easy to make medical supplies. Together with the Red Cross, Luca managed to get a website up, targeted at companies that wanted to help, with a list of materials that are needed, their urgency, and locations across the various cities to drop off these donations. In just over a month since the website went up, Luca’s team of volunteers have managed to cover 47% of needs across the entire northern Italian regions, and about 24% throughout the rest of Italy. For so much work in so little time, this has been a huge success story and hope is that the rate of donations don’t stop.  (169 words)

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
My predictions for this year’s IIHF tournament mirrors my predictions from last year. Looking at the teams as of now, I believe that Canada and Great Britain head into the tournament as favourites to top their groups and challenge for gold. Right behind them, we’ll have a more interesting time seeing Austria, Czechia and Japan challenge them and hope to contend. USA had a large youth swing and will be right behind the ‘chase’ group and should never be discounted considering their depth throughout the years. Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Switzerland will have a ‘fun’ time fighting for the last knockout round positions and will be looking to surprise any teams that take them too lightly, or that try to play their backup against them, in what looks to be a condensed schedule. Lastly, teams like Russia and Latvia will more than likely languish towards the bottom of their groups as the youth movement takes effect.
Final predictions: Great Britian gold, Canada silver, Czechia/Japan Bronze
(167 words)

Quote:12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?

a) With a tied regular season series between Chicago and Hamilton, I believe that this series will go to the bitter end. Even if it doesn’t, each game is going to be a hotly contested fight between 2 of the top 3 teams in the league. You might as well flip a coin each game at this point. (57 words)

b) Hamilton’s offense is a lot deeper than Chicago’s. On the power play I would rate both team’s 1st units tied. I would give Hamilton the edge, ever so slightly on the 2nd unit. I would however give Chicago a small advantage when it comes to the penalty kill, mostly due to Soonika being a better overall goalie than Jobin. (59 words)

c) I’m sure that this is no secret, but I have never liked the Chicago branding and colours. The syndicate has nothing that ties it to the city and in fact the ‘mafia’ there was nailed for tax-evasion of all things. The Steelhawks branding ties in well with Hamilton, as the city is a steel producing city. The colours fit with the colours of steel and the sky, for the hawk. Overall Hamilton has a better fitting branding for the history of its city. (83 words)

d) Having played League of Legends for the better part of 6 seasons (or years), I would be more inclined to play a few games with Parker Smeb, or any of the Smebs honestly. Chicago does have a bunch of LoL gamers at a good level and it would be fun to get back into it with some fellow SHLers. (59 words)

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
Verification word: Shakeweight

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 09:31 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Code:
2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

The Energy Forward. This is a player who is constantly making himself a pest for opposition players anywhere on the ice, and is tasked with always putting pressure on the opponents. The positives of the role would be that it creates a much higher chance of giveaways by the other team due to the relentless pressure, with the downsides being that its very draining on a player's stamina, and also the heightened aggressiveness of the role could lead to more penalties than normal. This role would be best used in a depth position like the 4th line, so they can wear down opposition players while letting their own lines recover. The best attributes for the role would be Stamina, Acceleration, Speed, Balance, Stickchecking, and Aggression.

125 words

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

Without a doubt the best team to not make the finals was Quebec City in the SMJHL. Quebec had a phenomenal regular season and dominated just about every team, finishing with 49 wins and getting enough points to be considered the 3rd best team in SMJHL history. Everyone expected the playoffs to be a wash and that Quebec would dominate their way there, but expectations were subverted when they blew a 3-2 series lead to the Anchorage Armada despite being up 2-0 in game 6 with 7 minutes left, and an overtime win in that game forced overtime, where Vladmir Petrov forced one final game. In that game 7, Quebec seemed entirely deflated from the game 6 turnaround, as Anchorage controlled and eventually won the game to knock them out and advance to the finals. It was very unfortunate for Quebec, and unfortunate for everyone that such a thrilling and exciting series between two powerhouses had to be a semifinals because of this dumbass playoff format lol.

167 words

Code:

I dunno. Kinda disappointed I guess. It's kind of weird to say because I think Gabe Johnson was undoubtedly one of the league's better defensemen, but I think I just selfishly wanted more. 51 points was alright, and even though that's not very high if you pro-rate it to 50 games, it still felt nice to finally breach the 50 point mark. But my goal this season was nothing short of getting a Stevens nomination as it is my peak TPE season that I started at about 2000 TPE and finished at about 2.1k. With the seasons that defenseman such as Augustus Wang, FR Finn-Rhys, Parker Smeb and Brennan Kennedy Jr. had, I think its very unlikely that I'll get consideration ahead of them for a nomination. That being said, one thing I did very much enjoy about Johnson's season was that after a long stretch of being a meme for his poor defensive work, he was the best possession player on Hamilton this season, and did a very good job on the other end of the ice while still contributing a lot offensively. Overall, I'm still just a bit disappointed I didn't have a Stevens caliber season, but hope next season I can impress more.

206 words

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

The index is bad
Totally ruins the site
Don't call me 'big guy'

The FHM switch
was a willful sabotage
by some bad actors

Code:
11. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE

2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.

It's a little longer than 8 minutes

Code:
16. Trivia

Verification: Boats

TOTAL TPE: 16

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 03:06 PM by hotdog.)

This was a pretty ok season for eko van otter - I finally put things together and was able to have a solid defensive season and should win the Dar trophy. Tied for second in forward takeaways, only one behind the leader and with fewer giveaways than the leader, more hits than the other contenders, and twice as much PK time! Awards are hard to come by in this league but bias aside I'm pretty convinced the Dar should be the otter's this season. Tagging @reid for no reason here. Otter was pretty solid on the offensive end, coming in at exactly a point per game, 66 total. The team did about as expected, though I think the playoff win over Calgary was a surprise to the rest of the league. Otter didn't go quite as crazy as he did last postseason, but was solid enough as Guy Zheng carried the team in the first round. Next season will be tough without Elijah Jones alongside the wing, but i'll try my best to carry the forward group on my own and keep up the solid defense at the same time.

4. Written, 2 TPE

eko van otter
great two way forward season
should win dar trophy

guy "golden glutes" zheng
expert defensive d man
should win biscuit gold

red kirby - acsolap
got suspended for three games
cost himself stevens

demaricus smyth
meanest man in the whole league
turd incoming soon

Buffalo was a really strong team so they're my pick as the best team to not make the finals. As it was last season, and as everyone in the league expected, the league came down to the three great lakes teams battling it out - chicago, hamilton, and buffalo. Only two can make the finals, so whoever is the unlucky one to miss it will be thrust into this claim as the best team to miss it. They're a strong team top to bottom and they'll still be strong next season, so expect to see them (or one of those other two) in this same spot for this same question after S58. 

This season, until things change significantly, will be the same as the previous, I reckon. I can't see someone other than United States, Great Britain, or Canada, winning gold, and I'd bet on Canada taking home the big victory this season. Some other teams are like kind of getting close, like Sweden and Japan and Czechia, but I'm not sure they'll have enough fire power to take down the big dogs. Norway has been steadily adding to our group for several seasons now, and we could be right up there in a couple season with our depth of solid TPE earners, but we're probably not quite ready yet. As for players, I think the prominent players on those solid teams will stand out, including Daniel Smeb, Monkey D Luffy, Theo Morgan, Dick Clapper, and Gabriel Johnson. On the other end of the standings, I'd guess that teams like Latvia and Finland struggle a bit this season; hopefully an update scale change will help parity in IIHF just like it should in the regular SHL as well.

a. Well by now, of course, it's already happened - but had I answered this question before the series I would've incorrectly given the edge to Hamilton. I picked Hamilton in preseason predictions and stuck with them in the bracket - despite the even split in the regular season, I thought the home ice advantage and playoff experience would've given the Steelhawks the edge in the series over the Syndicate.
d. Wow - to whoever wrote this, what great choices! I don't play league, so that's out. I'm taller than mills, so I'm sure i'd be a bit of a help at reaching items from shelves but i'm not crazy tall or anything and i don't want to turn into a russian nesting doll requiring increasingly taller people to reach increasingly tall shelves. Lap dance from hugh jazz is a great choice, but I'll go for the starting contest with luke atmey - I'm really good at staring contests.

15. Trivia, 3 TPE

quizdog

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:47 PM by Hallsy.)

Honestly, I really don't care about how many points I get in the season. I only care about winning at this point of my career, sadly weren't able to win the championship this season so I am disappointed on the fact that we didn't win this season but I don't think we can win every season since the competition is just too tough right now between the top teams. So it's not that bad, we were the best regular-season team in the league and I got 40+ points and I was a +40 this season so I was happy with my individual performance, I felt I could have been better in the playoffs, we were unlucky in our last series and If I score more we might have been able to win. Just needed an extra goal or two, gotta give props to chicagos netminder for stealing a cup last season

I think Buffalo definitely could have beaten Chicago, I would say the three of us are the best teams in the league. I was hoping to see Buffalo in the finals as I like to play against Buffalo in the playoffs, it doesn't feel the same when we don't play against them in the playoffs. Maybe that was the missing link this season as We are so used to play against them every season for the last couple of seasons. The rivalry between the two teams are just so intense, pretty disappointed that we didn't see that happen this season. Maybe next season.

I think the Hamilton Steelhawks of the S50's are going to be looked upon in history as the Montreal Canadiens from the 70s in terms of their impact on SHL History. The Steelhawks have been to five finals during this decade and they have won 3 times, with 2 president trophies and it doesn't look like they will be slowing down anytime soon. We should maintain competitiveness for the next 3 seasons and be one of the best teams moving forward for the next five seasons at a minimum. I know there are a lot of people expecting us to fall but I don't see that happening anytime soon. We have a strong plan in place moving forward that will bring in new young talent to replace the old and maintain as one of the top teams in the league. Right now we should be staying atop of the league for awhile in my eyes.

13. I think Chicago's goalie gets my vote for series MVP he stole the last 2 games in the series and I think without him standing on his head I don't think Chicago wins the series. There really wasn't a player to stand out to my eyes during the series to the fact that one of their players deserves MVP. Tibuk Soonika Deserves to win the Finals MVP in my eyes as I think he had the biggest impact in the series and his play was impressive to me. Great Job Chicago for winning the championship and I think Tibuk should get a statue.

15.PooPoo

MY only fans would be about my huge dump truck of an ass, my ass is the most important thing to me, and its the thing that makes me high jazz. That's why I should have only fans about my butt. I think it would be something that people would be interested in. just a bunch of ass pics you know. who wants to see dick pics anyways, I am kinda thick too so my abs wouldn't be pog enough to be something to be featured on the world wide web. you know, it is something that I think is going to be something that I had to work on moving forward as it will make me a better player. I think a lot of people would be interested in and I would communicate with my fans and see what kind of ass picks that they would like to see.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 03:36 PM by mastersheep.)

Code:

I don’t feel I met my expectations completely since my goal scoring went down from the previous season, however working extra on my passing and puck handling last offseason seems to have paid dividends as I was really good at moving the puck around and I ended up with 29 assists on the year and that brought my point total to 35 on the season. Compared to my team, the advanced stats as well as my plus/minus showed I did well defensively, however I also took many penalties and as much as I try not to, that is something I need to work on. Next season might be more of the same, but I plan on working on my shot as well as my strength and conditioning to try and help the team as much as possible. I also plan to continue improving my overall vision on the ice and be as well rounded as I can be to be the ultimate two-way forward by the time I’m entering my prime years.

Code:

The Buffalo Stampede made it so close to another finals appearance, but fell just short in Game 7 in their series against the Chicago Syndicate. The team is only a couple of seasons removed from a Challenge Cup victory and I really thought we would have another rematch of last season’s final for a while, but the Syndicate gutted it out and just seemed to want it more. While I did predict a Chicago-Hamilton final, the Stampede could have easily been there again and with names like Monkey D. Luffy, the SHL’s leading goal scorer, and Augustus Wang with a breakout season on offense, there was no reason to think they wouldn’t other than Chicago is simply the stronger team.

Code:

I’m expecting the USA to do well as usual, but that Great Britain and Canada will be the teams to beat yet again. The USA has done well in round robin play, but now has a couple of first round exits in the medal round. I think this trend may continue beyond this season. While we have several high earning players on the team, many of them are still quite young as the aging core that won multiple gold medals are retiring and being replaced. I expect Michael Scarn, Jimmy Slothface, or Daniel Smeb to lead the round robin in points again. I also think we could see Norway make the medal round. I think I predicted this last tourney and ended up being wrong, but this time I think they do in fact make it. My duds of the tournament are both Russia and Austria. Russia has a lot of promise, but they are still several seasons away and Austria has far too many players in regression to be of note.

Code:

I decided to look up how best my attributes compare to NHL players in FHM. It looks like my closest comparison is Nicklas Backstrom which is perfect since that’s one of the players I was going for when I began making a two-way center. While Duncan is a bit better defensively, is considerably stronger, and is relatively younger than Backstrom, he is a strong passer who puck handles well, but doesn’t really possess a great shot and that fits him perfectly.

There will be a lot of people who don’t like this, but the Platoon themselves are kind of like the Edmonton Oilers: a storied franchise that once won a great deal of championships, but have struggled in their rebuilding years and haven’t quite been able to turn it around yet. While I’m certain the Platoon are in much better shape than previous seasons and are definitely heading in the right direction now, they have earned this comparison at the moment.

Code:

This is probably one of the biggest toss ups compared to previous seasons where it appeared the other team would just run right through the other. It may just come down to who can possess the puck more and who gets tired quicker. These two teams are so similar with the biggest difference is that Hamilton hits a lot more than Chicago. I expect this to be a long series and while I originally predicted Hamilton would win, I don’t think I can pick either team with great confidence now.

Code:

If it comes down to special teams, Chicago probably has a very slight advantage over Hamilton. In the regular season, the Syndicate powerplay was 29.6% scoring 46 powerplay goals, 34 of which by the first unit. This was slightly better than Steelhawks who scored on the powerplay 25.6% of the time and had 46 powerplay goals, 32 of which were scored by the first unit. Chicago’s penalty kill has been far better than Hamilton’s though, leading the league at 87.5% and only allowing 14 goals all season so that could be the deciding factor.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE
sleep

16 TPE

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:26 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

Code:

Father time cannot stop Boris during the regular season (but apparently he takes a bathroom break when Boris needs him the most in the playoffs). Finishing my first season with regression, somehow we had a career year. 52 points (23 goals, 29 assists) AND leading the entire league in hits as a forward with 220. If you were to tell me after deducting over 140 tpe from my build that i would have the year of my life I would have probably laughed. It is very sad that Boris was not nominated for the Dar, but hey other people had great years too and you know what, I can respect that. With regression getting worse I don't have too much time left, but I plan to keep the two way playmaker alive for as long as I can. Here's hoping in S58 we can get a Dar nomination, but it is a tough league out there.

Code:
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

Master chirper. To successfully play in this role a player must have fantastic puck handling skills to make his opponent fall to their feet and ask "how is the weather down there", great speed to call everyone around them a slow poke, great strength skill to flex on all the haters and last but not least the most important skill of all, screening. Why screening you ask? The longer you can stay infront of the goalie, the more you can chirp him to throw him off of his game! Imagine trying to make a save and hearing that your mom got plowed last night. It's harder then you think

Code:

As much as the league hates on Hamilton, I will say I for one can respect the success they've had. They studied every single team in this league and found out how to take advantage of each of them. While I know they did not win this year, I think it is fair to say according to the data posted by the pt team, they were the fan favorites. I mean Hamilton didn't even lose 10 games in the regular season and when you have a player finish with 90+ points I think it is very clear that you are the best

Code:

So I feel Latvia is still not quite there yet. While most of the players in the lineup are now active, they are still young (ranging around 750-950 tpe) and there is no way to significantly speed up the process besides by letting time do its thing. I predict we will win between 2-3 games this year with maybe one or two losses in OT/SO. Our biggest competition would be Norway and Ireland. Before we can think about beating the superpowers such can USA and GRB (i mean it was a very happy moment last year when Hronch straight up won us the game against the States) but we both know that doesn't happen on the regular. On an individual level, I want to see @Mack Mack Daddy have a breakout year in the S57 tournament. Boris is getting old and Latvia will soon need a new number one center and he is the answer! It is going to be exciting to continue watching his phenomenal growth and strength to take the pressure of the nation on his shoulders. 

Code:

a. I feel while Hamilton is the fan favorite pick, Chicago has the pleasure of being the under dog and we all know with less pressure sometimes it can end up being the deciding factor in who can win those 4 games and that is exactly what they ended up doing

c. Being a Canadian boy naturally I have to root for the hometown team. Hamilton's branding is perfect as Hamilton is known for the steel industry and mixing in a fierce animal to strike fear in the opponents was brilliant. I know that a lot of people hate on Hamilton, but I respect the hustle they have to stay dominant

d. I mean you can't spell Jazz without that azz! ha ha, see what I did there. I think for comedic purposes I would take the dance from Jazz as being eliminated in the 1st round by Atlanta was sad and Boris needs to distract himself from the embarrassing series loss

3 tpe Trivia: yeet

16/16

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Code:

Overall, the season was another disappointment due to the early playoff exit. Individually I guess it was an okay season. 47 points 66 games is not too bad. Only 12 goals and 8.45 % shooting percentage is definitely a disappointment. Positive +/- is great, also more takeaways than giveaways. Over hundred blocked shots, over hundred hits, 18 powerplay points. Decent stuff, but nothing to hype about. Advanced stats look pretty “meh” too. Slightly better GF/60 than GA/60, 50.1 % corsi, 50.4% FF, 100.6 PDO. Hard to tell what attributed to the mediocrity. Nothing changed too much, but for some reason this year was a small step down from the previous season. Perhaps the thinking already shifted a bit to next season and playing in the brighter lights for San Francisco. Obviously now I have to have a good summer of training and work hard to achieve a good role in San Fran right from the get go.

Code:

The new skater role would be a sneaky scorer. It’s someone who has no other superpowers than just scoring. And it’s not a sniper – a sneaky scorer doesn’t even have a very hard and accurate shot. It’s just that he somehow always finds a way to score. It may look like a fanned shot or a shot from a spot where everyone is expecting a pass. A sneaky scorer is best utilized on the second line wing. That way he won’t be getting the extra attention of opponent’s best defenders and opponents will think he’s just being lucky. The most important attributes would be offensive read and getting open, as that’s where the sneakiness wells from.

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

San Francisco Pride have a big bunch of great rookies coming up next season, and it will be a massive step in their rebuilding process. Part of the rebuilding process is winning back the people of San Francisco, and that’s why the players will be heavily involved in meeting locals and getting the whole community committed to the team.

In the summer San Francisco Pride is arranging a series of “Meet the Pride” events, where all the new and older players will be talking with people, giving out autographs and playing street hockey with the kids. In each event they will also be donating money to charity organizations of the area, mostly supporting the hobby opportunities of children. Their hope is to help out the community and also let them know that the Pride will be there for them. It’s important to give back to the community and build a bond with them. Simulation hockey isn’t happening without simulation hockey fans.

Code:

I think I’ve had the same opinion before, but it’s Maine Timber. We had a great team, we finished second in the East and were ready to have a shot at the cup. We had a great core of S55 guys, fantastic rookies that were able to contribute right from the start, plus guys like Gatez, Hobbes and Johansson who still have some J years left. It felt like a good mix and we definitely felt like we could make it. But for some reason it just didn’t click, and we got cold at the worst possible moment. Definitely feels like we would have deserved more.

Code:

Verification word: outlook

Code:
16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

Walton Stromberg’s OnlyFans account is full of sexy stuff. No dirty kind of sexy, but hockey sexy! Walton’s OnlyFans account is a must-subscribe for all young hockey players who dream of becoming professionals. Walton is extremely disciplined, and he really lives and breathes ice hockey. By subscribing to Stromberg’s account, you get to see his daily routines and get to pick his brain about how he views hockey.

Stromberg’s content, for example, shows how he prepares his breakfast, and how it varies based on the kind of daily schedule he has. He will also be showing videos of him practicing, whether he’s at the gym, out jogging or honing his puck skills. Stromberg has hired a professional cameraman, who follows him almost 24/7 and also edits the videos. The most interesting content is Stromberg watching his own games shift-by-shift and analyzing what he could have done better. It’s a unique way to see how professional hockey players act outside the televised games.[/code]

[Image: sulov.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 07:17 AM by puolivalmiste.)

1. 3 TPE
This season was pretty different from earlier ones as we in Texas saw much more depth and defenseman scoring than during earlier seasons when few superstar forwards had carried the team. Leppänen also saw huge improvement in his production (even if we ignore the fact that we got 16 more games this season) my personal goal record went from 9 to 15 and I had 25 assists on top of that, more than I had points during any of 50 game seasons, so my point record went from 23 to 40 making it very hard to see this season as anything else than huge improvement, better than what I expected. Most of this ofcourse can be attributed to general growth of the team and hard work they have put into their players (me including ofcourse). For next season I hope to replicate this one, we once again will be better team but as personal production can vary a lot Im not holding my breath to top this season.

2. 2 TPE
After switching to FHM it didn't take too long to find new META builds which to me is very expected developement. So what we would need is not really a role in sense of real hockey term but something that utilizes well all other stats that are not being prioritized. So something that utilizes agression, agility and shot blocking to counter all the danglers and make teams pay for overextending their offense. So it could be a defenseman role who is too lazy to skate to the other end of the rink and just shut downs breakaways and then makes accurate passes to get puck to his team mates.

3. 3 TPE
Björn Leppänen has always been man of the wild so when Renegades were looking to take part on charity as they had lots of time after early exit from playoffs it was only natural for him to pose as frontman to organization that was looking to fight for natural salmon breeding and most importantly fishing rivers and rapids that were dangered by different kind of human interactions. Björn took role as someone who gave face to their social media and adds to spread awarness over the issue making sure people know how much harm pollution and damns do to local ecosystems, including those precious salmons. While main focus of the group was targetted to Björns homecountry Finland and lobbying their elected leaders through media and internet it definetly stuck close to home for Björn so he made sure to keep to taln about the topic across the pond too and trying to spread awarness among other players too. #sadfishnoises

5. 2 TPE
I think the most boring answer to this is the one of the great lake teams that didn't make it, no matter which one of them missed the finals, not Toronto though, so in this case we take a look at Buffalo who had great regular season, stomped over us and New England before taking cup winning Chicago to game seven. They have very well coached team with many great players and in general they seem to always be up there competing. Another team desercing a nod (who still were not on Buffalo level) is Manhattan which had some coaching issues resulting their regular season being worse than it should have been and they too gave Chicago a good fight.

6. 3 TPE
For this Im tempted to go and copy half of my post from last seasons CW amd rest from season before that, which in general tells you how predictable I think the IIHF will be with so much difference between teams. Last season we interestingly saw Canada and USA in same group, yet they still were able to be top 2 teams which I have no doubts they can once again replicate. In the end when it comes to playoffs being best of one almost anything can happen so while thosr 2 definetly are alight favorites to win the gold medal (or at least some medal) there definetly is many teams that could go all the way. Teams like Great Britain, Czechia and Japan should still be good too while I'm less optimistic about changes of Finland to male the playoffs than I was few seasons ago, lot of young guys so maybe early 60s we can compete but for now I once again expect us to struggle.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max
Verification: arvaus

Total TPE: 16/16

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 09:17 PM by tweedledunn.)

Code:
1. 156 Words
How did my old-timer Ray Bork fare on the ice this season? I feel like he did pretty well.  Hamilton rocked it to the finals in back to back seasons and I'm happy to be a part of such a quality club. I don't think Bork came up short or disappointed. 34 points on the season, which is up there with his best ever. 7 goals and 27  assists, not bad at all! 158 shots on goal but sadly a 4.43% shot percentage. He threw his body around with 91 hits and 41 shots blocked. Bork ended the season with a 69 defense game rating, Nice. Had 17 takeaways, which is fun to see. 19:20 average time on ice without playing any power play, not bad, not bad at all. Next season will be Bork's last so hopefully, he goes out with a three-peat. The plan now is to retire when next season's trade deadline hits.

Code:
Chilly postseason
A big smelly Bork skates
enjoying the ice

Courteous playoffs?
The hardest hot hits, whistles
and a perfect block

Big steamy finals
A late, deep Hamilton scores
near the Chicago

Windy Chicago
A bearded pizza hip checks
watching the hockey

Code:
15. Trivia Verification Word
stargate

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 10:11 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Task 3: (3 TPE)

Before I start my first season in Minnesota, I wanted to get to know the people who call Minnesota home. These are the people that are going to support us by spending their hard earned money on merchandise and tickets so I wanted to get out there and make some connections with our fans.

The team held a few events where we set up shop in places in the community and signed autographs and mingled with the fans so I made sure to attend all of those, but there was one event that held a special place in my heart. One of the events was a trip to the Sick Kids Hospital to meet some of the toughest people you'd ever seen. These kids are battling through unimaginable sicknesses and having their childhood just ripped to shreds and they still came out with a smile on their face because they had a chance to meet their heroes. It was such a humbling experience that I cherish to this day. I went around and talked to each kid, learning what they're battling and what kind of treatments they go through and it breaks your heart. All they want is to chat with us and take pictures. They're not feeling sorry for themselves or asking why them, they just battle through and find what makes them happy, and that happened to be us. We spent all day there, go way over the allotted time. We made sure to take pictures with everyone and talk to everyone.

At the end of the day, the parents came with tears in their eyes thanking us for putting a smile on their kids' faces. These are the things that I want to do with my "fame". If I can bring even a second of joy to these warriors, I will. I told them all that I would be a regular visitor and that their spirit will be with me on the ice. I'm playing for them.

(330 words)

Task 4: (2 TPE)

Season one 'Peg wins
Team full of Hall of Famers
Leafs is best GM

Can't win Four Star Cup
I have won everything else
Call me up now please

Monarchs have good one
Strongo will be top rookie
Take it to the bank

Championship Week
Complete tasks for sixteen points
Avoid graphic ones

Task 11: (4 TPE)

S57 CW Podcast

Task 12: (4 TPE)

A. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?

I believe this is a true toss up series. There was not a lot at all that separated these two teams in the regular season. They each have a player in the top 2 in scoring, both goalies put up similar numbers, they were only separated by 5 points in the standings, and the total number of goals scored and given up were both within 5 (183 to 180 goals scored for Hamilton, 142 to 147 goals against for Chicago). This is going to be whichever team gets a hot goalie at the right time and the lucky bounces. (99 words)

B. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?

Both teams have a fantastic power play, but I'm giving the slight edge to the Syndicate for a couple of point related reasons. First, Chicago has 3 players in the top 25 for most power play goals to Hamilton's 2. Second, Chicago has 4 players in the top 25 for most power play points to Hamilton's 3. Chicago has that one extra weapon on the power play that puts them ever so slight ahead. When both teams are this close, you try to find any small advantage you can, and Chicago can find that here. (95 words)

C. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.

I like both team's branding so it's a fun match up in that regard. Chicago has a unique colour scheme in the league and it really stands out. The name take some getting used to as well as the logo as they are not traditional, but they wanted to take a risk with it. However, Hamilton has a clean and classic look and being an original franchise gives them extra points for me. The Steelhawks name is strong and Hamilton is a great, hard-working city. Give me Hamilton's branding. (89 words)

D. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?

I'm not sure how you can see that someone's name is Hugh Jazz and not at least try to get a lap dance from them. With a name like that it's almost criminal not to hand them out like popcorn at a movie theatre. You need to see if they can live up their name and whether or not they should give up hockey to chase their true calling. (69 words)

Task 15: (3 TPE)

Verification: Strongo

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Well, I, Luffy Richard, knew it was going to be a tough transition into the Simulation hockey league. That was never a doubt in my mind or the minds of management. I was worried about being an anchor weighing down a team on the up and up, but the locker room was great. I won’t say I was a disappointment, just have a lot of room to improve. I was by far the worst player on the team though, so that is going to stick in the back of my mind as I train this off-season and going into next. Now, everyone knows I fell far behind many other members of my draft class, but I have been working hard to climb and grind and make myself a respectable member of the Simulation Hockey League. This season was full of growing pains for both me and the North Stars, but the future looks promising as long as I remember to take this marathon a step at a time.

3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason, your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Luffy Richard, who is I that is he, is all about helping those in need, and children and the elderly are two groups that are most at risk for exploitation and harm. Many children live below the poverty line and rely on schools for their meals, and the elderly are at risk for abuse and maltreatment in low-quality care facilities. I like to organize food drives for lower-income families, and serve breakfasts and schools on the weekend, donating my time and making sure the food is quality so that the children have healthy bodies to fuel their learning. It is hard to think on an empty stomach and when you have to worry about where your next meal will come from, so I like to help mitigate those two factors in a child’s life. The elderly is a harder problem to tackle, besides visiting care facilities and nursing homes, being a visible advocate for improving the quality of life of those without a social safety net in their old age is important. Whether this be pushing for legislation, or asking for private donations to help build better facilities and provide other equipment for those who cannot afford it, there is a long way to go in taking care of senior citizens because society only views you as important as long as you can produce something of quantifiable and tangible value, but if that is all life is about, then I feel we have failed as a society. So those will be the things I work on throughout the year, and especially in the off-season.

Well, let me preface this by saying: Drain the lakes. The Toronto North Stars were by far the best team not to make the playoffs, and we are a much better team on paper than we are because we have to play the toughest teams in the league, including the two teams in the finals. When the best teams in the league are in one division, it is hard to get some breathing room. We make headway and we scrap and fight, but playing Buffalo and Hamilton over and over feels an uphill battle before the season has already started. Our record greatly improved over last season’s team, and we are only going to keep getting better, but it feels like we are going to have to keep nipping at the heels of the big dogs until it is our turn. And our turn will come. There is no doubt that the North Stars are a team on the rise, but this season is a glaring example of league parity.

Have any of you heard of the player, goalie extraordinaire, keeper of keepers, member of the two-thousand tpe club, and all around swell individual, Harry Carpet? Or as the real world outside of this simulated league--The SIMULATION--Henrik Lundqvist. Harry is a reliable and hall of fame worthy goalie who has been on some truly terrible Toronto Stars teams. If we don’t get Harry a cup it will be as tragic as the King not getting a cup. Elite competitors both, the ultimate goal in hockey, simulated or otherwise, is winning that cup and it has eluded both of them. Sure, this may not be a flashy take like Monkey D. Luffy is just an older and less cool version of William Karlsson, or that Michael Scarn is being propped up by his teammates much the same as Matt Moulson when he was a thing for a second or two (both of those takes are just random things I slapped together based off of names that came to my mind quickly and do not reflect actual knowledge) but the truth here is that Harry Carpet, the long-suffering goalie of the Toronto North Stars deserves a cup. It would be our first since season thirty five so it will cement Harry as a star amongst Stars.15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

1. Tig Murphy
2. Daniel Smeb
3.Rotticus Scott
4. 5

16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

Hello, Luffy Richard here, and I have an OnlyFans. And you better believe its SPICY. Come and take a gander at hundreds of videos of me making the spiciest ramen, pictures of ramen all over my naked torso, and even more SPICE if you apply for a year-long subscription where you can see me bathe in my homemade spicy ramen broth. It is gonna get BEEEFFyY So i hope you are prepared for the SPICIEST LUFFY in the LEAGUE to be getting down and dirty with the kinkiest ramen based nudity the world has ever seen. And it isn’t even the only food we are gonna be getting down and dirty with as I will be making the juiciest sub sandwiches in nothing but my skates. And watch as me and my roommate (please don’t include me in this Luffy--KAY BEE OUT) have the raunchiest food fights since Caligula was Emperor. Oh, yes, you have come to the right place. I already make more on OnlyFans than I do in this league, so yes I am a damn success, or a failure as a hockey player, I can let you decide that. In any case, join my OnlyFans for food-based fun in skates.

gonna claim all sixteen, but you guys owe me one tpe.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]