Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 6: I'm Selling but Who's Buying?

Welcome back for part 6 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album”. All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here! I am slowly going down the list.

Everything's For Sale by Westside Boogie

[Image: 220px-Everythings_for_Sale_-_Boogie.jpg]

I have never heard of Boogie before. I want to hear a boogie, of the boot scootin' kind.

Cover Art Rating: 6/10
Who's funeral is this? Why are they wearing red? Is this some kind of symbolism that I am missing out of? Did he want to do the red/white theme like the White Stripes?

Lyric Rating: 6/10
Fuck I did not expect this. This album was great and had some good bars. While the topics of the lyrics wasn't anything special, the structure and way they were said made some clever lines.

Music Rating: 6.5/10
Board line lo-fi on some songs really helped drive this album for me. I was able to hear what he was saying without being distracted by what's going on in the background.

Favorite Song: Rainy Days (feat. Eminem)
This song was miles ahead of all the others. Everything clicked on this song and Em's verse killed. A close second for me was Silent Ride.

Not So Favorite Song: N/A
I liked all the songs on this album and I can't seem to pick one that wasn't my not so favorite. When I was taking notes on songs, I would say to myself, "Oh this is the one I don't like" only to say 30 seconds later, "Never mind, this might be my favorite."

Overall Nic Score: 6.25/10

I liked this album a lot. I'm adding a few of these to my playlists and will definitely check out more of his stuff. Thanks @hotdog for the suggestion!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

woo glad you liked!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway