Create Account

Goodbye Maine!

What a ride it has been! From being a late pick in the SMJHL and splitting games to being a top four defenseman on the team it has been quite the ride for Nathan Thomas. I want to thank CoA @Citizen of Adraa and Krash @CementHands for the opportunity to play for such an amazing organization! I also wanted to thank all my teammates over the past 4 years as there are too many to try and list out and I don’t want to forget anyone. It was a blast playing for the Timber and I am wishing all the success in the future as we have a great group still here that will be ready to compete for the years to come.

It is safe to say after being eliminated in the first round after finishing 3rd in the league this year it was a tough one to swallow. However I have taken some time and realized I will look back at the past 4 years and see what all we were able to accomplish in Maine and reflect on all the good happening here. Like I said above Maine has a great strong young group of new players that will help drive the team forward to being successful. They will be able to bringing that compete level every game and help continue the trends we started in Maine with them being one of the toughest teams to deal with in the East. This last year for me seems a little bittersweet now that it has come to an end. Looking back at the past two years as opportunities lost when it came to playoffs, after some very good regular seasons. With this in mind I wanted to look at my career totals and see what I was able to accomplish in my 4 years there. So my career totals worked out to be: 197 Games played, 24 Goals, 45 Assists, for 69 Points, +15 plus minus 91 PIMS, 3 fights, 2 fights won, 170 Hits, and 189 Shots blocked. Not bad numbers for a junior career that started with splitting time in games.

It will be a different look next year when I take the big step into the SHL. I am looking forward to being part of the rebuild process in San Francisco with the Pride. Since joining the team in a trade after the S55 Draft a lot of things have changed there. The new GM @Thatguy has been fantastic at being transparent with the state of the team and what the direction is going forward. He also was understanding and supported my decision to return to Maine for my 4th year to try and compete for a championship. I look forward to the rebuild that is happening here and love the direction that the team is headed!

Now to get personal for a second. It should come to no surprise that when I started on this site I was very non-committal and was unsure where it would take me and how much time I would really put in. I had a lot going on in my personal life as well as a pandemic happening in the world. This lead me to do a lot of bare minimum on the site and miss a lot of opportunities that could have come up. This is where I would really like to thank the Timber especially as their locker room and group that they have between rookies and alumni. Their locker room is what really made me find time and invest in the site as a whole. It is really the reason I ended up getting Discord on my phone to be able to see what everyone was up to and hangout in my downtime. If it wasn’t for the group here I never would have stuck around. At the end of the day I think the timber locker room is an amazing place to be and so happy I had the opportunity to join it! I will definitely stick around the room as an alumni and be cheering you on in the years to come! 

Thank you for everything Timber! It has been a blast! 

WC:700

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

We’ll miss you, but I can finally hit you in the big leagues!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

It was lovely getting to spend 4 seasons with you buddy. Great job in not only returning to the site, but returning and really put your head down to work hard and catch up. Enjoy life in San Fran with Bjerg and Walt! Timber

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

You're gonna kill it at the next level!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Timber Timber Gonna miss my line mate!!! Good luck with those San Fran kids. We will meet again in a few seasons when i head to LA Timber Timber

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player