Create Account

Hired Historian(Data Entry/Book Keeping)
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 08:30 PM by luke.)

First of all I would like to thank @EricNCSU  for his time as an historian. He was a great addition when we restarted the department, but the time has come to a close. Now the time is to hire a new user for book keeping. The main duties of this historian will be to upkeep(SHL Team Profiles and SMJHL Team Profiles ) along with anything extra that can get done or if you have anything yourself that would be good to book keep on.

Salary is 5 mil

Code:
What makes you good for the job:

Anything else you want to add, any other thoughts or ideas that can make the history department better:

PM on Site or in Discord(Discord is on the left hand side)

Edit: Let me explain more on what you do. So a lot of the updating work is in the offseason for the Team Profiles where you update everything in the team profiles. In the regular season is stagnation where new ideas gets talked about

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@Fitted2106

This job looks hard I'd suck at it but still give me it

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Applied

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Sorry for the late response. I hired @Jumbobone19 and @bbjygm they will help with the upkeep as well as starting to branch in the SMJHL Career stats and SMJHL related type of history. It is something that we were lacking and I feel that with their help then we can progress on that front

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]