Create Account

You can now get paid for your jersey swaps!
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 08:16 PM by sve7en.)

Yep. Paid for your jersey swaps, as a bonus to what you're already making!

Hey everyone!

As nour and Luke were mentioning in the S57 SHL State of the Union, I started up the events department this season being "full of a lot of great ideas to make these events more visually engaging and entertaining". A lot of this season has been doing work behind the scenes, setting up systems and workflows with the various department heads and league commissioners, and now we're able to finally start improving the immersion and enjoyment of various events throughout the season. Part of that you've now seen with the playoff stream introduction video, and we have more of that in store for you all, but we're also looking for your involvement on some things. 

Some of the projects we've come to are a little ambitious and my plan from the get go for these projects is to open up some of the work opportunities to the community while increasing graphics payout a bit. We've gotten the go ahead from HO to start paying you for the ability to use your graphic work, where you can submit jersey swaps you've done - either on their own or for things you've submitted for grading - and make a bit more SHL money.

How this works:

You can submit swaps HERE (form), and long term will be hosted in the graphics forum.
Swaps at the minimum should appropriately recolor jersey and equipment, retain the textures of the image, feature appropriately incorporated team logos, measure at least 500 pixels in a direction, and be usable for media purposes.
You can submit 4 swaps / week (subject to change)
You can submit 1 swap of a player / season (time between the offseason posts)
Pay for each swap is $250k per swap, with potential bonuses for quality, meaning a cool extra mil in your bank each week
Submission schedule is gonna run from Monday morning to Sunday night Eastern US time
Currently we're only looking to pick up active player's swaps from their current or recent (last 2 seasons) team, though this may change
These do not have to be used in sigs for grading, they don't have to ever be in a sig, and they can come from sigs you were commissioned and paid for
These swaps are only used for Event team, PT team, and other site job purposes. No one will be allowed to submit work for grading using your swaps unless you give them approval.
All uses of your work will be directly credited with you as the artist

To celebrate the start of this and quickly fill up the collection:

You can submit 8 extra swaps between now and midnight on January 31st that won't count towards the weekly cap (in total this month you can submit 4 for the week ending 1/24, 4 for the week ending 1/31, and 8 extra)
SMJHL rookies (S58 players) don't count to the cap for the next 8 days (until midnight on 1/28)

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Pretty neat! I enjoy making swaps. Also, if I do make any everyone on the site is free to use them.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Awesome! This is a great idea.

So we can submit swaps right now that we've made in the past and had graded?

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

01-21-2021, 07:50 PMsve7en Wrote: Yep.

I just realized your user name isn't sev7en and I feel like my whole shl career is a lie. This may orsy not be a fantastic idea, I'm still processing your user name.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 08:42 PM by suavemente.)

This is what I FUCKING LIVE FOR!!

No nonsense graphics income. Now we are cooking with propane and propane accessories.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

01-21-2021, 08:15 PMMatteo Wrote: Awesome! This is a great idea.

Yes, and stuff you made for sigs submitted in the same week

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-21-2021, 10:44 PMsve7en Wrote:
01-21-2021, 08:15 PMMatteo Wrote: Awesome! This is a great idea.

Yes, and stuff you made for sigs submitted in the same week
Beautiful

Also...

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Sorry this took a while to get payouts submitted y'all, Got caught up in other stuff with the offseason but it won't be an issue going forward. These will be paid out weekly from now on.

Payouts:
[Image: 93Rhnlj.png]