Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #35 | Draft Special! (2x) (January 28, 2021)
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2021, 07:03 PM by sve7en.)

[>60 minutes of content, split between faelax, hockeyiscool, agentsmith630 and myself]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: HKrnj8t.png]

Covid vaccine dose 2 has me wrecked, nope.
Draft!

As always, you can ask us questions here, or in the HTT Question Thread!

--HTT Topics--
SHL DRAFT
SMJHL DRAFT
PLAYOFFS
TRADES
  HAMILTON?
  NOLA MOVE
STATE OF THE UNION 2, GOALIE BOOGALOO

--user questions--
[ALL] Zema - What team are you expecting to make a plunge for next season to compete in the SHL?
[ALL] Zema - Is Zomp the greatest tactical genius we've ever witnessed in the history of the FHM era?
[ALL] bluesfan - Why does playoff seeding stink?
[ALL] bluesfan - Why was the anc-qcc series an immediate classic?
[ALL] Manyhands - I have heard some leagues have sports cards to collect. How realistic is it to do this in the SHL and what sort of help would be needed to make it happen?
[ALL] Roastpuff - Post-playoff thoughts on the various series? Was it as you expected?

--closers--

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

General thoughts on the upcoming SHL drafts?

What team are you expecting to make a plunge for next season to compete in the SHL?

Is Zomp the greatest tactical genius we've ever witnessed in the history of the FHM era?

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I lied, I tried to get out of bed and I literally can't sit up rn.

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

WHO WINS FINAL
why does playoff seeding stink?
why was the anc-qcc series an immediate classic?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

On Sardang, collecting things is a large part of our culture. From DNA to workers for our farms.

I have heard some leagues have sports cards to collect. How realistic is it to do this in the SHL and what sort of help would be needed to make it happen?

01-27-2021, 04:42 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: On Sardang, collecting things is a large part of our culture.  From DNA to workers for our farms.

I have heard some leagues have sports cards to collect.  How realistic is it to do this in the SHL and what sort of help would be needed to make it happen?

I'm the software developer in charge of this on ISFL and SHL. ISFL is nearing completion. After it is finished we'll get to work on the SHL. This is likely a 6 month project.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

01-27-2021, 06:11 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
01-27-2021, 04:42 PMnyumbayangu Wrote: On Sardang, collecting things is a large part of our culture.  From DNA to workers for our farms.

I have heard some leagues have sports cards to collect.  How realistic is it to do this in the SHL and what sort of help would be needed to make it happen?

I'm the software developer in charge of this on ISFL and SHL. ISFL is nearing completion. After it is finished we'll get to work on the SHL. This is likely a 6 month project.

If you need DNA then let me know.  I have certain talents that may prove useful.

talk trades

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

DRAFT SPECIAL?!

golies?

trades? lol

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Post-playoff thoughts on the various series? Was it as you expected?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

updated

What will y’all be eatin while drafting during these two drafts huh?

STREAM GOIN UP

ty for watch <3