Create Account

A quick heads up going into Free Agency

Hello GMs and everyone else who cares for whatever reason, I just wanted to give a quick heads up about my player Philipp Winter and his situation going into Free Agency. I mainly wanted to do this to make sure that none of you end up unnecessarily wasting their time wiritng a long drawn out pitch or something because as of right now, I am still without a contract and maybe some of you might have been looking to acquire my services this off-season. I will likely remain un-signed until the start of Free Agency but I don't really consider myself an FA, as I have no intention of leaving LA at this point and am merely waiting for some off-season business to wrapped up before I officially sign the extension that I have already agreed to with my GM. I'm honored if you considered reaching out to me to try to get me on your team, but I still have some unfinished business in Los Angeles so my immediate future lies with that team and the great people that I get to share this locker room with. Good luck to all of you regardless and I will see you on the ice!

Words: 200

Direct all inquiries to Athleap, representing Michael Scarn

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Panthers Panthers Panthers

Ok

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

do you want to kinda make the playoffs?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

boooo philipp winter should team up with phillip weaver in tampa

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

glad you are staying bc I dont want to make a new captain card

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

01-23-2021, 07:18 PMNokazoa Wrote: glad you are staying bc I dont want to make a new captain card

i've been asking for a card for ages :(

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-23-2021, 07:20 PMsve7en Wrote:
01-23-2021, 07:18 PMNokazoa Wrote: glad you are staying bc I dont want to make a new captain card

i've been asking for a card for ages :(

be a real captain

CURRENT PLAYER

FORMER PLAYER

01-23-2021, 07:22 PMNokazoa Wrote:
01-23-2021, 07:20 PMsve7en Wrote: i've been asking for a card for ages :(

be a real captain

Make captain cards 4 months earlier

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-23-2021, 07:25 PMsve7en Wrote:
01-23-2021, 07:22 PMNokazoa Wrote: be a real captain

Make captain cards 4 months earlier

pass

CURRENT PLAYER

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

In b4 we get a new Captain anyway Tongue

01-23-2021, 09:28 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:

In b4 we get a new Captain anyway Tongue

w
t
f

CURRENT PLAYER

FORMER PLAYER