Create Account

BUF/MIN

01-22-2021, 03:47 PMMayuu Wrote:
01-22-2021, 03:37 PMAcsolap Wrote: Fuck me. Stop trading with Buffalo and Hamilton. If you stopped helping them they'd have to dump assets for nothing.

[Image: large.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Stop trading your 1sts Minnesota

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

how can i gain this power Finn?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

01-22-2021, 04:55 PMJT3 Wrote: Stop trading your 1sts Minnesota
Do you also tell poor people to just stop being poor? Grow up

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-22-2021, 05:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-22-2021, 04:55 PMJT3 Wrote: Stop trading your 1sts Minnesota
Do you also tell poor people to just stop being poor? Grow up

Classic elitist response, shifting the blame to the middle class while they continue to exploit the poor Rolleyes

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

dude stop

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-22-2021, 05:40 PMJT3 Wrote:
01-22-2021, 05:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Do you also tell poor people to just stop being poor? Grow up

Classic elitist response, shifting the blame to the middle class while they continue to exploit the poor  Rolleyes
mfw the richest sounding team name is the poor

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

01-22-2021, 06:44 PMLime Wrote:
01-22-2021, 05:40 PMJT3 Wrote: Classic elitist response, shifting the blame to the middle class while they continue to exploit the poor  Rolleyes
mfw the richest sounding team name is the poor
Dragons have hoards though. Kings have coffers.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

01-22-2021, 06:57 PMsuavemente Wrote:
01-22-2021, 06:44 PMLime Wrote: mfw the richest sounding team name is the poor
Dragons have hoards though. Kings have coffers.

Please don't bring us into this

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

01-22-2021, 06:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: dude stop
[Image: a37.jpg]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Extremely excited to add another young top earner to our team in a position we need to fill. Also excited to reunite previous teammates and add more great people to our LR.

For those asking why we made this trade, I am more than willing to explain our thought process.

Do I want to keep sending Buffalo 1sts? No obviously, and we knew the backlash people would have when we were discussing this deal. That being said I also don't want my team to sit in a rebuild forever. I took over the team 6 seasons ago and was drafted back in S46. We haven't made the playoffs since S46 and have been in a rebuild for a lot longer than we had hoped. We are hopefully starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel soon as more of our players gain TPE, but we wanted to add more quality players to the core we are building around.

For those saying just wait for Buffalo to lose the prospect and get them in FA. In my 6 seasons as GM and dating back to at least S46, MIN hasn't been able to acquire a single FA we have pursued. In my own experience we often get told that our pitch is great but X team can help me win now so I'll sign with them. Let's not kid ourselves and think that people are tripping over each other to sign on a rebuilding team. We have no guarantee that no other team would trade for them or that the player would sign with us in FA . Sitting around and hoping a young player decides to bet their career on us in FA hasn't been a winning strategy.

I love my team and I'm trying to do my best by them and the things I have told them for our future. We are not above criticism obviously but we are also not in a place where we can just sit back and hope things just figure themselves out.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-23-2021, 04:09 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Extremely excited to add another young top earner to our team in a position we need to fill. Also excited to reunite previous teammates and add more great people to our LR.

For those asking why we made this trade, I am more than willing to explain our thought process.

Do I want to keep sending Buffalo 1sts? No obviously, and we knew the backlash people would have when we were discussing this deal. That being said I also don't want my team to sit in a rebuild forever. I took over the team 6 seasons ago and was drafted back in S46. We haven't made the playoffs since S46 and have been in a rebuild for a lot longer than we had hoped. We are hopefully starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel soon as more of our players gain TPE, but we wanted to add more quality players to the core we are building around.

For those saying just wait for Buffalo to lose the prospect and get them in FA. In my 6 seasons as GM and dating back to at least S46, MIN hasn't been able to acquire a single FA we have pursued. In my own experience we often get told that our pitch is great but X team can help me win now so I'll sign with them. Let's not kid ourselves and think that people are tripping over each other to sign on a rebuilding team. We have no guarantee that no other team would trade for them or that the player would sign with us in FA . Sitting around and hoping a young player decides to bet their career on us in FA hasn't been a winning strategy.

I love my team and I'm trying to do my best by them and the things I have told them for our future. We are not above criticism obviously but we are also not in a place where we can just sit back and hope things just figure themselves out.

Big fan in this move here Gibbs

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!