Create Account

BUF/MIN

To Monarchs
Johnny Shuffleboard
S62 BUF 2nd*

To Stampede
S62 MIN 1st

*This pick will only be traded if Johnny Shuffleboard does not sign a contract extension with the Minnesota Monarchs

Shuff was a great success story for us and has been everything you dream of and more since he came back from his vacation during his draft year. Minny is getting a great young player here who we would have loved to retain and I am sure he is going to make us regret ever trading him.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

buff and 1st rounds,
name a more iconic duo

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Another one .-.

..... Bro..

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 03:08 PM by KlusteR.)

Welcome to Minnesota @mee ! We're excited to bring another young defenseman on board to solidify our line-up in the near future, and our ambitions in the long run! Monarchs

Quick edit to also thank @Tomen and @WannabeFinn for the negotiation

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Dread it. Run from it. The Shuffleboard-Snail defense pairing is eternal.

Best of luck in Minnesota, Shuff! I look forward to running you over on the ice.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Shuff :(

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Lol

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Good luck to shuff, great guy.

Also

Drain the lakes

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

another first :dab:

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Accept

Best of luck in Minnesota @mee , you’re going to knock it out of the park with this opportunity

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 03:35 PM by honkerrs.)

do lotto teams just enjoy helping out roster situations for the best teams or something? really mind blowing

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Fuck me. Stop trading with Buffalo and Hamilton. If you stopped helping them they'd have to dump assets for nothing.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

01-22-2021, 03:37 PMAcsolap Wrote: Fuck me. Stop trading with Buffalo and Hamilton. If you stopped helping them they'd have to dump assets for nothing.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-22-2021, 03:37 PMAcsolap Wrote: Fuck me. Stop trading with Buffalo and Hamilton. If you stopped helping them they'd have to dump assets for nothing.

[Image: large.jpg]

RETIRED