Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 7: I Remember Arcades

Welcome back for part 7 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album”. All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here! I am slowly going down the list.

The Suburbs by Arcade Fire

[Image: Arcade_Fire_-_The_Suburbs.jpg]

I have only heard of Arcade Fire, I just never gave them a chance. /shrug

Cover Art Rating: 4/10
It's a cover. Nothing to special about it. There is a house, a car, and a tree.

Lyric Rating: 6/10
Lyrically they are above average for me, but not quite great. I feel as if some lyrics were out of place while others fit like a puzzle.

Music Rating: 5/10
Honestly, it all sounded the same. The same kind of build up for every song. Not bad music in general, just it felt like everything was done the same in each song.

Favorite Song: Suburban War
I liked this song quite a bit. It felt slightly different than the others in a sense.

Not So Favorite Song: Rococo
This song got on my nerves, I do not know why, it just did.

Overall Nic Score: 5/10

In my book, this is a good album that could be better with more listens. Thanks for the suggestion @LordBirdman , I think I need to give their other albums a listen though.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

i remember this album exists and listen to almost nothing but it for a day or so once every other month

then i forget about it again

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e