Moves to S62 if S61 is not a reddit draft

To Panthers

BAP S60 4th

quick and easy, thanks @FuzzSHL

Accept

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

What a steal! i cant wait to see whats next!

01-25-2021, 08:22 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: What a steal! i cant wait to see whats next!
could you maybe not?

01-25-2021, 08:24 AMJR95 Wrote:
01-25-2021, 08:22 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: What a steal! i cant wait to see whats next!
could you maybe not?

Coincidentally what everyone is thinking about the next outstanding piece of business.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Imagine feeling compelled to troll another team's trade thread. Keep up the good work my obviously super cool dudes.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

01-25-2021, 09:24 AMThelastheraclid Wrote: Imagine feeling compelled to troll another team's trade thread. Keep up the good work my obviously super cool dudes.
I'd say it goes beyond trolling at this point and into the territory of bullying. Should be a zero tolerance thing like a lot of other things on this site.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

01-25-2021, 09:28 AMDELIRIVM Wrote:
01-25-2021, 09:24 AMThelastheraclid Wrote: Imagine feeling compelled to troll another team's trade thread. Keep up the good work my obviously super cool dudes.
I'd say it goes beyond trolling at this point and into the territory of bullying. Should be a zero tolerance thing like a lot of other things on this site.
Rent free

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

and you thought trading 1sts to buffalo was bad

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2021, 11:21 AM by suavemente.)

01-25-2021, 09:32 AMhonkerrs Wrote:
01-25-2021, 09:28 AMDELIRIVM Wrote: I'd say it goes beyond trolling at this point and into the territory of bullying. Should be a zero tolerance thing like a lot of other things on this site.
Rent free

Using my quote from another trade thread, in-fact proves that I am the possessor of this deed and with compounding interest your rent is actually getting quite high. I do have an open vacancy in the salt-mine down the street. Perhaps you and your roommates could move in over there, the tears should blend in with the high salinity content of the stagnant air.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

O.o

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

01-25-2021, 09:28 AMDELIRIVM Wrote:

I agree.

[Image: 3.png]

Wait I'm confused this looks like a good trade for BAP

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-26-2021, 01:50 AMSlashACM Wrote: Wait I'm confused this looks like a good trade for BAP

Nah in a vacuum this trade is nothing, its basically a cap dump for free since the picks moving are highly unlikely to result in a player. The issue is, BAP could have gotten far more if this was just a cap dump, but for some reason dont seem to notice how strapped for cap half the league is. Cap is their largest asset and they are out here giving it away more or less for free. The CHI deal is far more egregious since it more or less takes away any cap issue CHI might have had this offseason. The league wants parity and the cap being set the way it is almost forces top teams to move players around the league. CHI was going to be the first to go through this (then BUF then HAM) based off preexisting contracts, fine they would still have been good but they would have likely lost one player that then could move elsewhere and improve another team and slide the league towards a more balanced position. By taking on the worst contract CHI had and then just cutting the player BAP just bailed out CHI and helped continued the trend of having the great lakes division be bar far the best division in the league. So we are on to another season where the most likely outcome is 3/4 teams in the semis are from the Great Lakes again, super fun.

Now, the issue with this trade taking that into account is it set the bar for 3M in cap relief and that bar was set to basically nothing since a 4th rounder or a late 3rd rounder even in a reddit draft (pick 60+) is highly unlikely to amount to anything of value. The trades themselves are alright, but the evaluation of the value of cap space is astronomically off.