Create Account

S58 Seattle Argonauts Interested Prospects Thread

Hey! I'm Tig, the GM of the Seattle Argonauts of the SHL alongside my co-GM @grok. We're coming off our second season in the league, and continuing to build towards being a future powerhouse. A huge part of building an expansion franchise from the ground up is bringing in quality young players through the draft that will build their way into being some of our franchise's first superstars. There's going to be a ton of opportunity in Seattle, whether that be on the roster for your player or to help define a strong, tightly-knit locker room culture for years to come. Joining Seattle and building a franchise together will be a unique experience and we're excited to get to know this season's rookie class better as we approach the draft. Your responses to the following questions are very much appreciated and help us a lot in my preparation for the draft, so thank you for taking the time to fill it out. It gets a lot of the more boring formalities out of the way so when we follow up with you it's more of a conversation than an interview!

Code:
1. Do you use Discord? If so, how much?
2. How would you rate your activity on a scale of 1-5?
3. Do you prefer writing media or creating graphics, if either? Alternately, do you have a site job/would you want to take one on?
4. Is there anything coming up in your life that may affect your activity?
5. Outside of the SHL, what do you do for fun?
6. What's something you're looking for in a locker room?
7. What's something you bring to the table that would help an expansion team build for the future?

I'm looking forward to chatting with you more in advance of the draft this offseason!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Spartan#5991

1. Do you use Discord? If so, how much? Yes.
2. How would you rate your activity on a scale of 1-5? 7
3. Do you prefer writing media or creating graphics, if either? Alternately, do you have a site job/would you want to take one on? I do some media and have a minor job on the site.
4. Is there anything coming up in your life that may affect your activity? Nah.
5. Outside of the SHL, what do you do for fun? I do a bit of this and a bit of that. I'm a musician and a gamer and a dad. So that's cool.
6. What's something you're looking for in a locker room? A good time. :smirk:
7. What's something you bring to the table that would help an expansion team build for the future? I was apart of an expansion team who won a cup. So I would bring crackers and cheese to the after party.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26