Create Account

Meet the Top Offensive Players In the SHL Draft(x2 media)

So the draft is coming up soon, and due to this, I decided to take a look at the "competition." Cause im lazy I only did the 10 highest TPE offensive players, and I hope you guys enjoy

Friedensreich Hundertwasser @Asked Madden334 TPE
This is a guy I know pretty well from the ISFL, we were both drafted by the same DSFL team the Dallas Birddogs, and holds many jobs in that league, and was selected in the first round of the draft in that league. In this league he has been the top earner in the class and has been super active around the league and I expect him to be one of the top picks in the entire class and any team would be lucky to have a dude like Madden in their LR

Jonny Tsunami @Jonny Tsunami -325 TPE
A fast riser in the league, Jonny is another completely new user, who has been earning very well and has made a solid impact on the community, as he was chosen to be the GM  of Team UCORCAL, in the WJC. This guy is a great dude and would be a great pick for any franchise

Danny C @DannyC
I dont really know this guy too well but he was recruited by Laser so that cool. Hes been earning well but he is someone who might fly under the radar, but has been earning consistently. I am excited to see which team picks up Mr. C at this point. 

Mew Two @zeagle1
Ive been hearing rumors that this guy might be one of the first Offensive players off the board. Zeagle, despite being a huge weeb, is a very solid member of the ISFL community, he is now the GM of a DSFL team called the Portland Pythons. Hopefully some teams can look past his huge and unnatural obsessions' with Anime, to see him for the kinda solid earner he is

Nikolaj Boyle @zaynzk
The best player in the draft, Boyle is better than any player to have ever skated before. User Zaynzk is a cool guy, hes a GM in the ISFL for the New York Silverbacks, He is super smart, super discord active, and one of the most attractive men to have ever graced sim leagues. If you pass on him you are a fool.

Hunter Sharpe @ImYolo
ImYolo is another new guy, continuing the trend of new creates making offensive players, he seems like another solid earner, who plays on the other side of Hundertwasser and was recruited by CaptianCrazy who is a dope dude and the latvian federation head. Another high earner this guy should be an earlier pick

Dogwood Maple @dogwoodmaple
This dude is everywhere. Like everywhere, there is a theory that this man cloned himself since he somehow hangs out in every discord across different leagues. He is also reddit famous, catch him on any r/cfb post and you will see him. He is actually my teammate in the ISFL so i can tell you hes a very dope dude, who will write media and participate in your locker room alot

Noel Blanchet @JT3
Im sure ever SHL GM knows who this is, this guy is our first recreate listed, and man he is a good one. He was the former LAP GM and a great user, it would not be surprising at all if this guy was the first offensive player off the board. He seems to be highly regarded and respected so any team would be happy to take him

Roboute Guilliman @Hazack
This guy is legally a recreate but his last player did not reach 200 TPE so there is a chance teams will be reluctant in taking him too early however he has earned alot better this time around and has made some media and grafics

Leon Schweingruber @DApolloS
Another name i recognize from the ISFL, DApollo is a nice dude who i always liked, but I have not really talked to him too much since we play for different team. Cool guy and has been earning well in this league too, could end up being a nice pickup in the draft

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Reeeeeee

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

My boy Yolo getting that bold writing

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac