Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 8: Tonight

Welcome back for part 8 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album." All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here! I am slowly going down the list.

Tonight by Franz Ferdinand

[Image: 220px-Tonight-FF.jpg]

Of course I heard of Franz Ferdinand! Take Me Out is a jam and a half. I have never heard anything else from this band unfortunately.

Cover Art Rating: 6/10
It's like a classic black and white picture of a group of dudes doing dude things.

Lyric Rating: 6/10
I hear clever lines here and there, but ultimately a lot of straight forward lyrics sung in clever ways.

Music Rating: 7.5/10
Music was fun as hell. I vibed with it the whole listen. Nothing seemed out of place and I would listen to this album again.

Favorite Song: No You Girls
I didn't think this was my favorite until I caught myself humming the chorus at work one day. It literally got stuck in my head and won't leave.

Not So Favorite Song: No You Girls
It is also my least favorite song. I can't really explain why, but it is.

Overall Nic Score: 7.25/10

This was a very fun listen and I'll gladly listen to it again. It's an album that knows what it is and sticks to it. @frithjofr, thanks for the suggestion. I'm surprised you didn't say Royal Blood.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

No You Girls is a legitimate banger.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR