Create Account

SMJHL Top 5 Logos - Alimony Tony Edition
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2021, 02:05 PM by ShnarlyDude.)

Since I'm currently in the upcoming SMJHL Draft and haven't been able to get too deep into the ins and outs of the league, I feel like this is a good way to get acclimated to the teams. I actually really like all the logos in this league. The people that designed these logos really knocked it out of the park.
Number 5
Colorado Raptors
Raptors 
I was immediately drawn to this logo as it contains on my favorite color combinations of blue and yellow. This also really hits the nostalgia of being a child of the 90's. Dinosaurs were a big deal back then with the success of Jurassic Park and there was no dinosaur more badass than the Raptor.

Number 4
Vancouver Whalers
Whalers 
This is a very clean logo. This is a logo that could be used for a hundred years. That's the sign of a successful logo to me. It also pays great homage to the Hartford Whalers without copying the logo. This would look great on real apparel and I could see myself rocking it.
Number 3
Anaheim Outlaws
Outlaws 
This is a very unique logo. I love the concept of utilizing a Jackrabbit an animal that is synonymous with the West and desert. This fits perfectly with the Outlaw name. These also have a classic color scheme with Gray & Red. It might just be me but I feel like this logo would jump out to a lot of new users.
Number 2
Carolina Kraken
Kraken 
When I saw the name I wasn't sure how good the logo would look, but this logo is fantastic. The utilization of the shield helps keep the focus on the Kraken and it's many tentacles. The color is bold but not detracting and the font catches your eye and easily identifies the team. This is a great logo.
Number 1
Quebec City Citadelles
Citadelles 
This is my number one. This logo caught my eye the quickest. It's bold and clean. The addition of the QCC in the middle helps identify the team name. It also has a great color combination of dark and light blue, which I usually like to use when creating teams.  This would be a great basis to use if Quebec ever gets a professional team again.
As previously stated I really like all the logos the SMJHL has to offer. They are all very professional looking and could be used by teams in real life. Kudos to all of those who put the branding together and I'm very excited to be repping one of these logos soon. 

[Image: UwFj4dm.png]

you forgot this one Scarecrows

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

What he said  Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Hayes the Scarecrow will visit you in your sleep Scarecrows

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Ranks 5-2 are opinion, but rank 1 is fact  Citadelles Citadelles Citadelles

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate