Create Account

Response to the slander [double media maybe]

Quote:550 words, double media if you count me defending my draft stock as draft related media. Totally understand if you dont thou.

Recently my buddy @Jiggly_333 made an article with a big draft board of his uninformed opinions. In this article he ranked Ryuuji Kawashima as his 11th pick. Nothing wrong with that ofcourse, I know there's vets in this class who have more value than me in this league especially after my disappearings act with Rafe Ulrich. Therefore I understand the sentiment to place me in that 11th spot. However I will not stand for the slander that has been put upon my name in this article.

To refresh your memory, in his article Jiggly wrote and I quote, "He's going to be an active user, but I'm not sure if his heart's fully in it anymore." I get where Jiggly is coming from. There was a period of time back at the end of 2019 and in 2020 where I considered leaving sim leagues all together. I felt like it was a chapter done in my life. However there is a reason I am calling Ryuuji Kawashima my comeback player. That is because I came back to set right what I did wrong with Ulrich. I would not have joined the league back if I was not dedicated to the cause. So I would like to argue my heart is back in this and I am looking to me a max earner and go beyond even what Silverwing earned back in the day.

I have been a max earner with Davriel Lavigne in the ISFL, despite wanting out for a while and now I am fully on board again in the ISFL and want to make sure I do my best there. This has translated into the SHL where I want to Kawashima to be at his best.

So listen here Jiggly if that is even your real name, I will not stand for this slander. I will not be satisfied with just being another body in the sim. Kawashima will be making history books and his name will be sung in taverns all across the land.

A press release was stated by Kawashima after the statements about him were released.

" For immediate release: 30/01 2021

I am usually a reserved person, but after the recent alligations I had to speak up. I have been there for every training since I declared myself for the upcoming SMJHL draft. I have put in the time and work to work my way up to being among my peers in this draft and try to rise above them. I will be a great asset to whichever teams drafts me. Wether that be at 1st overall or at 111th overall. My heart is in this sport and it is my goal to be the best I can for whoever drafts me. Let the records show Ryuuji Kawashima > Kou Saotome. I have said my say and will rest my case

Ryuuji Kawasahima"

Seriously though, I am looking forward to the upcoming draft and to find out who I will be able to represent for the coming years in the juniors. I might not be the most active locker room guy anymore like in the olden Montreal and New England days, but it is something I have been trying to work on moving forward. Also no flame to Jiggly, you know ur my little pogchamp.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

[Image: WJZFZAe.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough