Create Account

Let's talk about parity... again

02-01-2021, 01:54 PMMazatt Wrote:
02-01-2021, 01:35 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I’m just going off what he posted. Don’t think you’re contributing anything to this thread, might be time to clock out.
He just asked a simple yes or no question and you're out here telling people to get a grip. Might be time to step back a bit
A simple yes or no question with the implication that Starface’s opinion on the matter is silly enough to be entertained as an invalid stance. The post is just dripping with goodwill and productivity.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

parity is fine. teams will rise and fall. it'll take time.

#DRAINTHELAKES

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

FWIW Shot per 60 min averages in most seasons have progressed towards the median at a pretty steady clip meaning there's less outliers, mostly on the defensive end. Also, this latest season was one of only 2 in the FHM era where there wasn't a goalie with 50+ Shots per 60 mins, though there's not as much of a pattern.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs