Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album pt. 9: The Name's An Acronym

Welcome back for part 9 of “I Want to Hear Your Favorite Album." All spots are filled for the 50 album list, whole list is here! I am slowly going down the list.

Vivid Canvas by K.A.A.N.

[Image: A1ekHSDi2sL._SS500_.jpg]

I am familiar with K.A.A.N.'s music already. I am a big fan of his 1/12/199? album. If you can call it that, 5 songs of nothing but bars. Intelligent lyrics and good beats. I'm excited for this listen as I have not heard this album yet.

Cover Art Rating: 6/10
This is an interesting cover art. The water color tress against a white background is appealing to look at.

Lyric Rating: 7.5/10
Man he never disappoints. Smart lyrics about real world struggles.

Music Rating: 6/10
Musically he has evolved quite a bit, but still keeps it simple. I dig it.

Favorite Song: The Good Book
This was the only song to stay in my head after the first listen. Though I enjoyed listening to other songs on this album as well.

Not So Favorite Song: Light Blue
Not a terrible song, just not my favorite from this album.

Overall Nic Score: 6.75/10

It's a good album with some good songs. @luketd I was excited for this one when you suggested it, safe to say you did not let me down. Thanks for the suggestion.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ