Create Account

Ragnar Punishment

02-02-2021, 02:37 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:36 PMKachur Wrote: I was fine leaving on my own accord before Rags Mob came at me, now im having some fun until I get banned.

ive said my peace.

so you've created a clown show just for you own enjoyment?
I don't understand you.
like i said, you had a lot of people in the first half lol.

you and your dumbass friends made the circus

im just keep buying tickets.

02-02-2021, 02:32 PMztevans Wrote:
02-02-2021, 02:23 PMGCool Wrote: I’m sayin, dude.

Not 18 hours ago I was thinking “Rags, cmon, how did you push someone over the edge with a fucking gnome?”

Now, I’m ... torn. Because this is clearly at minimum a misconduct for instigating by the original victim of harassment. It seems less clear than it did before.

While I don’t like the idea of publishing literally everything, because that will dissolve into some perverted form of democracy by the entire forum, I think an arbitration/appeals team that works next to the discipline committee in banning situations like this (that represents the makeup of the site in terms of age, experience, and other demography) would be helpful.

I never thought the diving analogy would work its way into the forum, but amazingly, here we are. 

Who is the Sean Avery of the SHL, wrong answers only.

Bananas Foster.

can we get a day 2 team?