Create Account

Ragnar Punishment
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 07:45 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

People shouldn’t have to log on and know that someone’s going to skirt chase there posts with the intent to annoy them every time they add something to the site. Fuck that... good move HO..

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

02-01-2021, 07:42 PMleviadan Wrote: if i dont make the thread team i'm going to dab so hard in the inbox of whoever cut me
Punishment thread team:

Everyone but Dan.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

02-01-2021, 07:39 PMteztify Wrote: While I appreciate not everyone will agree with this, I usually like to give my thoughts, and I'm fine with people thinking I'm soft. Maybe it'll fall on deaf ears while we all meme the first few pages of this. My initial reaction to the report was similar to all of yours - it's a dab, it's a gnome, who cares.

The thing is that, obviously, we have no problem with gnoming or gatoring people on Discord. It's not a punishment for that.

The problem here, from my point of view, comes more from the attitude Ragnar had in the situation. It's a pretty minor thing to have bother somebody, but the fact of the matter is that it did. The member in question asked that it stop, several times, and each time it ramped up. I'm of the view we could all benefit from a bit thicker skin, and frankly it's ridiculous to be writing this about gnoming somebody. But, the role of HO is also to enforce the rules and promote the activity of all members in our league. The rule is explicitly against excessive trolling, which this was based on the number of times and places this happened, with Ragnar even following him into his retirement thread. Because it's a pretty minor instance of what could count as trolling, no action was going to be taken. Ragnar, though, was dismissive of a message from a Head Office member asking him to back off, and I've come to understand was celebratory about the resulting retirement.

On a personal note, and this doesn't factor into the punishment - it's upsetting a grown adult former Commissioner chooses to spend his time on the site, after being unbanned, taking the fun out of it for someone else.

good take

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Gnomes too scary for HO

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Objectively it’s a silly thing and I know we are all like “lolz gnome” but if you are repeatedly interacting with someone in a way they don’t like, they ask you to stop, and you keep doing it, that is harassment. It might seem like a silly thing to you (and heck, even me) but like...just don’t be dicks to people. Find somebody else to bother who appreciates your sense of humor. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

This is a fucking dumb take.

02-01-2021, 07:45 PMMike Izzy Wrote: People shouldn’t have to log on and know that someone’s going to skirt chase there posts with the intent to annoy them every time they add something to the site. Fuck that... good move HO..

thats kind of where im at with this, on the surface level getting gnomed in discord doesn't seem that bad but following someone around bothering them each time they post is a bit malicious - especially if they were asked not to several times

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

02-01-2021, 07:44 PMmicool132 Wrote:
02-01-2021, 07:43 PM.bojo Wrote: yeah i hit 1k tpe plz think of me

#betterthanbojo

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 07:57 PM by Mazatt.)

02-01-2021, 07:54 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
02-01-2021, 07:45 PMMike Izzy Wrote: People shouldn’t have to log on and know that someone’s going to skirt chase there posts with the intent to annoy them every time they add something to the site. Fuck that... good move HO..

thats kind of where im at with this, on the surface level getting gnomed in discord doesn't seem that bad but following someone around bothering them each time they post is a bit malicious - especially if they were asked not to several times
Agreed with both of y'all completely. This just seems like it's a cut and dry case where there's no reason to defend it. Yeah, gnoming is funny but once you get told to stop by the person you're doing it to, as well as the Head Office, you have no one but yourself to blame for getting suspended.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

This seems omega strict to me

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

If I understood what happened correctly, which is that a user was harassed repeatedly, then this was the correct call.

At the very least, it isn't like they're punishing people for calling people cowards

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 08:02 PM by DELIRIVM.)

So a dude posts dabbing gnomes and gets forum banned for a week. Another personally stalks trade posts and shit talks people every chance he gets and gets nothing.

HO Today:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5401671]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

you can block people on discord lol. Harassing someone and actively belittling them is one thing. Being annoying is another. If you suspended people for being annoying half this site would be gone and that's not great for activity

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@reid @teztify so are we gonna get proof of the multiple warnings orrrr is the only “official warning” going to be Patty telling Rags to cut it out after Rags said you guys shouldn’t punish Kachur with the 15% penalty?

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

02-01-2021, 08:01 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: So a dude posts dabbing gnomes and gets forum banned for a week. Another personally stalks trade posts and shit talks people every chance he gets and gets nothing.

HO Today:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5401671]
rent free Gnome Dab

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]