Create Account

ANC GM Punishment

02-01-2021, 08:30 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: And to think, we almost made it through an off-season without major drama.

Imagine thinking we could

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Strawberry Sailfish, RW, @Frostbite (2019) – Despite being malnourished as a child, Strawberry Sailfish followed his dreams to the SMJHL draft. At 1’2," 7-pounds, the Austrian will hope his awful reputation goes unnoticed when teams are on the clock. He has a well-rounded game, but many scouts are said to be turned off by his inability to stop being a smart-ass.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

02-01-2021, 08:28 PMByrdeMan Wrote: Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

I personally think we should have a different ruling for hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

Someone coming in not knowing who any of these people are will now automatically think they may be racist, homophobic or just discriminatory which is not a nice thing to have circling in peoples head, especially when it is untrue.
I think we should separate trolling and spamming into its own category to stop this from ever happening.

Yeahthat

Especially considering Gabe and wearingabear are J GMs, if they’re not being punished for something discriminatory it should probably be made clear in the thread so that any new members don’t potentially get the wrong impression about them.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

02-01-2021, 08:28 PMByrdeMan Wrote: Personal attacks, excessive/malicious trolling, spamming, language/rhetoric that includes hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

I personally think we should have a different ruling for hate speech (ex. racism, homophobia, ableism), or any comments made that belittle members of a certain religious, ethnic, or oppressed group will not be tolerated.

Someone coming in not knowing who any of these people are will now automatically think they may be racist, homophobic or just discriminatory which is not a nice thing to have circling in peoples head, especially when it is untrue.
I think we should separate trolling and spamming into its own category to stop this from ever happening.

Better yet, HO should actually describe how the punished parties violated the rules in the punishment post so people don't have to make assumptions in the first place.

02-01-2021, 08:31 PMEvok Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:30 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: And to think, we almost made it through an off-season without major drama.

we were so close
[Image: tumblr_ohr0e3qte01t52mf4o7_540.gif]

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

02-01-2021, 08:32 PMMCP_ Wrote:

Imagine thinking we could
I thought it would be one last oddity from a season in 2020. I guess not.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Delusional. GMs can’t be human beings? They must be amorphous blobs who sit in the LR policing and moderating? This shit is ridiculous. Punish Ragnar but don’t punish Gabe for some ridiculous reasoning you guys pulled out of your ass.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Pathetic display from the juniors head office.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

That is a really good point. I want to clarify that this was NOT hate speech of any kind.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

02-01-2021, 08:37 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Pathetic display from the juniors head office.

ya should have grouped you in there too

02-01-2021, 08:35 PMgrok Wrote:

Better yet, HO should actually describe how the punished parties violated the rules in the punishment post so people don't have to make assumptions in the first place.
This would make far too much sense.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

02-01-2021, 08:45 PMMemento Mori Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:35 PMgrok Wrote: Better yet, HO should actually describe how the punished parties violated the rules in the punishment post so people don't have to make assumptions in the first place.
This would make far too much sense.
They can’t describe what they were punished for because they were punished for nothing Smile

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I for one think HO did a great job on this one. Thanks for keeping us safe guys

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

02-01-2021, 08:52 PMWaters Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:45 PMMemento Mori Wrote: This would make far too much sense.
They can’t describe what they were punished for because they were punished for nothing Smile

if people can get punished for nothing why are you still around?

02-01-2021, 08:53 PMefiug Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:52 PMWaters Wrote: They can’t describe what they were punished for because they were punished for nothing Smile

if people can get punished for nothing why are you still around?

finally something we can all get behind #banwaters