Create Account

ANC GM Punishment

02-01-2021, 08:53 PMefiug Wrote:
02-01-2021, 08:52 PMWaters Wrote: They can’t describe what they were punished for because they were punished for nothing Smile

if people can get punished for nothing why are you still around?
HO wants higher bisexual representation

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

It seems very far fetched that they would just "imagine up something that they can be punished for" like a lot of people seem to think in this thread, while slinging shit at HO for doing so. Wanting a better explanation for it is fine talking down and slinging shit at HO won't help in doing it

Must feel fucking awful working in the HO's of this league trying to make it a better experience for everyone and face scrutiny or abuse at almost every turn or decision. Some of y'all need to take a step back and realize working in these positions is really hard work and very mentally draining. Show them some respect instead.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

02-01-2021, 09:00 PMZema Wrote: It seems very far fetched that they would just "imagine up something that they can be punished for" like a lot of people seem to think in this thread, while slinging shit at HO for doing so. Wanting a better explanation for it is fine talking down and slinging shit at HO won't help in doing it

Must feel fucking awful working in the HO's of this league trying to make it a better experience for everyone and face scrutiny or abuse at almost every turn or decision. Some of y'all need to take a step back and realize working in these positions is really hard work and very mentally draining. Show them some respect instead.
I know the reason, and therefore I know that it’s garbage.

Just because HO works hard doesn’t mean it’s immune from getting shit on when it punishes to power flex

Player Page
Update Page

02-01-2021, 09:03 PMWaters Wrote:
02-01-2021, 09:00 PMZema Wrote: It seems very far fetched that they would just "imagine up something that they can be punished for" like a lot of people seem to think in this thread, while slinging shit at HO for doing so. Wanting a better explanation for it is fine talking down and slinging shit at HO won't help in doing it

Just because HO works hard doesn’t mean it’s immune from getting shit on when it punishes to power flex

You know 1 side of the reason, or choose to ignore the other.

There is a difference. You know what you choose to know.

02-01-2021, 09:05 PMKachur Wrote:
02-01-2021, 09:03 PMWaters Wrote: I know the reason, and therefore I know that it’s garbage.

You know 1 side of the reason, or choose to ignore the other.

No, I know both sides, and I think your side is wrong. Even if it isn’t wrong, Ragnar is the only person who deserves to get punished.

Player Page
Update Page

i already ate ziti so im cool with no recipe. thanks for the offer though. maybe do the suspensions at about lunch time next time.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

02-01-2021, 09:06 PMWaters Wrote:
02-01-2021, 09:05 PMKachur Wrote: You know 1 side of the reason, or choose to ignore the other.

No, I know both sides, and I think your side is wrong. Even if it isn’t wrong, Ragnar is the only person who deserves to get punished.

That I can agree to.

I don't feel the others should get punished either.

I come here to gnomedab for all the lost soldiers today

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-01-2021, 09:03 PMWaters Wrote:

Good thing there is a system in place to overrule bad decisions. If it was a bad decision there shouldn't be an issue.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

02-01-2021, 08:13 PMhotdog Wrote: hey the title says pumishment btw

that's a 1 week suspension for you

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

02-01-2021, 09:09 PMZema Wrote:
02-01-2021, 09:03 PMWaters Wrote: I know the reason, and therefore I know that it’s garbage.

Good thing there is a system in place to overrule bad decisions. If it was a bad decision there shouldn't be an issue.
Ok I’m still angry

Player Page
Update Page

wahhhhh HO gets shit on for not being transparent wahhhh being in HO is so hard

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

#justiceforgabeandbear

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

some people just need to go outside and find another hobby. applied.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Literally what

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]