Create Account

Ragnar Appeal

Obviously

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

02-02-2021, 05:13 PMRagnar Wrote: Yes gecko too
oh what about jobin

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

02-02-2021, 05:06 PMRagnar Wrote: I'd like to use this platform to express my gratitude toward the owners for taking a step back and looking at this after considering my appeal.

I'd like to also use this platform to extend a heartfelt apology to @Gwdjohnson  and @Wearingabear for dragging them in to this mess and getting them punished.

Thank you to my Beautiful Boats and my Buffabros for having my back though this trying time. I appreciate them defending me against some folks who wanted to drag my name through the mud while I wasn't able to defend myself.

Though I have left the SHL general discord channels and don't plan on returning, I am still active in the Graphics channel, so please come by if you ever need advice or critique on your graphics.

Armada Stampede Latvia and no one else.

I left general too because they bullied me for posting anime

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

02-02-2021, 05:16 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
02-02-2021, 05:13 PMRagnar Wrote: Yes gecko too
oh what about jobin

we are all jobin on this blessed day

Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken

02-02-2021, 05:18 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
02-02-2021, 05:06 PMRagnar Wrote: I'd like to use this platform to express my gratitude toward the owners for taking a step back and looking at this after considering my appeal.

I'd like to also use this platform to extend a heartfelt apology to @Gwdjohnson  and @Wearingabear for dragging them in to this mess and getting them punished.

Thank you to my Beautiful Boats and my Buffabros for having my back though this trying time. I appreciate them defending me against some folks who wanted to drag my name through the mud while I wasn't able to defend myself.

Though I have left the SHL general discord channels and don't plan on returning, I am still active in the Graphics channel, so please come by if you ever need advice or critique on your graphics.

I left general too because they bullied me for posting anime

As a fellow sweg bro, I find this unacceptable.

Stampede  Kraken

WearingAbear also exonerated, Gabe triple punished.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

02-02-2021, 05:28 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: WearingAbear also exonerated, Gabe triple punished.

I’m okay with this tbh

Stampede  Kraken

02-02-2021, 04:59 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: I think we should double down on Gabe however and institute a permanent ban

Thoughts?
I'm with you jaypee

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Good job Tez. Credit where it's due.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

02-02-2021, 05:12 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:

gecko?

e

02-02-2021, 05:45 PMHallsy Wrote:
02-02-2021, 05:12 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: gecko?

e

(And hallsy obvs)

Stampede  Kraken

This Shit is crazy

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

#FreeTheGnomie

[Image: lazer2.png]

02-02-2021, 04:49 PMteztify Wrote: Good afternoon, SHL.

Following an appeal from @Ragnar to the punishment posted in this thread, the Owners have decided to reduce the initial punishment to a formal warning, in line with new procedures being implemented for the handling of conduct-related incidents, which is outlined below.

The initial punishment to Ragnar regrettably sets a precedent that we are not comfortable with, and cannot uphold. To suspend Ragnar without a formal, sufficient warning, would be an overstep. Further to this, this was a situation poorly handled, with a timeline misunderstood and conversations taken out of their proper context, indicating a level of malice that, upon reflection, we do not believe exists. We are not above correcting those mistakes.

Equally, this should in no way be taken as condonation for pestering members who have explicitly asked you to stop. This is particularly true with members you aren’t friends with, have no relationship with, and do not know the background of. While the conduct in question here is relatively tame, it was nevertheless needless and continuous. On that note, I would remind that less than a week ago the league participated in, and members took TPE for, the Bell Lets Talk initiative, the idea behind it being that you simply can’t know what is going to bother other members, especially those you have no relationship with. For these reasons, a warning is still being issued.

Moving forward our goal is, as usual, to come to better, more consistent, and more predictable decisions. To that end, for conduct-related infractions between members, the base-line will be that upon receiving a report, Head Office will consider whether a warning is required or if the report is baseless. When a warning is issued, it will be issued in a prescribed and official form, making clear the consequences for ignoring it. Further, when punishments are issued, we’ll strive to outline the times at which a warning was sent and when (and if appropriate, how) the conduct was continued.

Of course, not all issues need or deserve a warning, and when certain language or behaviour does oppose the site’s rules of conduct, we’ll continue to handle it with the same zero tolerance policy we have in the past. We’re working with the SHL Head Office on how to handle each unique situation going forward in a way that allows us to make calls on when conduct goes past requiring a warning with more consistency, and they will have more information to share on that front soon.

Concerning the related issue of the Anchorage GMs, that will be considered separately when an appeal is received.

Regards,
SHL Owners

This was the right decision.

@Kachur and I had some wonderful dialogue a minute ago. Bygones have been let be bygones and apologies were rendered. Things are good between us now. I very much appreciate him reaching out to me, and though he apologized to me, no apology is necessary.

Stampede  Kraken