Create Account

Hired: SMJHL HO & INTERNS
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 03:58 PM by BadWolf.)

Another season is in the books. That means I have 4 spots up for grabs. 

Huge thanks to my amazing HO members. @ACapitalChicago and @SpartanGibbles. Without my team behind me, I’d be lost. Thank you for the last two seasons. 

Now to thank my interns! @MrRuihu and @Gumbaman It has been an amazing season and I hope you learned a lot. 

This season will be a bit different. I’m tired of my copy paste application questions. I just want to know which job you applying for (May be both) and why. Please include ideas you have for the league or things we should work on. 

Interns are responsible for approving players in a time manner, this includes being around a computer a lot. (Or phone if you’re that tech savvy) 

Send me applications here or on discord. Deadline: Thursday, Feb 11th noon ET

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I will not be reapplying as I have found myself with less time over the last season and after 6 seasons in the position I feel like it's time for some new blood to get into the position. I can't speak highly enough of the job even during the rough and uncomfortable bits. Having a hand to help shape the SMJHL has been an amazing experience and I wish whoever is hired good luck in the role.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I wanna thank @SpartanGibbles for the many seasons he has been with me, it wont be the same without him.

On that note, I would like to welcome back @ACapitalChicago!
As for the second spot, I love to see it, Intern turned HO. Welcome @Gumbaman!

I didn't even know this job got posted haha

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Excited for this seasons interns to start. Congratulations @Festinator and @Urq660