Create Account

ANC GM Punishment Appeal

Hello SHL,

The owners and commissioners have reviewed the appeal submitted by @Gwdjohnson and @Wearingabear for the punishment in this thread. This punishment was issued as a result of these two general managers participating in or encouraging behaviour directed at a user who had asked for it to stop. We have decided to rescind the punishments that were issued (Loss of full GM pay for S58 and Probation for two full seasons). After reviewing the evidence and appeal we believe that gwdjohnson and wearingabear would have not been aware that their actions could have led to any type of punishment and that the proper course of action in this case would be to issue a warning.

We have also decided that future conduct punishments will all be handled by the SHL Head Office. This change it to ensure consistency between different cases.

We would like to take this opportunity to advise users in general not to participate in anything that could be viewed as bullying. If someone tells you they are bothered by your actions, please think twice before continuing to bother them.

Thank You,
Ownership

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

1st

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Fuckin rights Teddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Gnome Dab

lets get it

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

vindication

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

#freegabe we did it

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Glad to see that some people still have common sense

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I'd like to appeal this appeal in order to get them paid extra money back

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

So.... No Gabe ban?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

02-08-2021, 07:15 PMRangerjase Wrote: So.... No Gabe ban?

we can/should still ban him just not for this

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

You absolutely love to see it

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

A quality decision. Thank you.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

02-08-2021, 07:10 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: We have also decided that future conduct punishments will all be handled by the SHL Head Office. This change it to ensure consistency between different cases.

This was my original confusion when i was told the punishment was in coming from SMJHL HO. I cant recall them ever ruling on conduct and always assumed that was always the job of SHL HO. I am glad that this has now been cleared up in writing.

welcome to the space jam

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa