Create Account

ANC GM Punishment Appeal

Very good decision

[Image: Jepox.gif]

.-. ty

Thank you to the owners for their time in debating this appeal.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

The process leading up to the punishment for Bear and I was handled so badly it's almost funny. Had they brought any concerns to us ahead of deciding we had to be punished, it never would have had to come to this at all. But what's done is done, at least owners fixed their mistake for them. Thanks guys.

Had we been warned at all about the situation with Kachur we would have put it to an end, so its nice to have that acknowledged. Anchorage will always be a welcoming community where we hope to keep developing great members for the site so long as Bear and I are at the helm of the team. To have that challenged by the punishment was very disheartening to both Bear and I, so at least it was rectified.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

02-08-2021, 07:35 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: The process leading up to the punishment for Bear and I was handled so badly it's almost funny. Had they brought any concerns to us ahead of deciding we had to be punished, it never would have had to come to this at all. But what's done is done, at least owners fixed their mistake for them. Thanks guys.

Had we been warned at all about the situation with Kachur we would have put it to an end, so its nice to have that acknowledged. Anchorage will always be a welcoming community where we hope to keep developing great members for the site so long as Bear and I are at the helm of the team. To have that challenged by the punishment was very disheartening to both Bear and I, so at least it was rectified.

We hold our SMJHL HO to a high standard, and expect the absolute best behavior from them. To see them supporting and engaging in behavior, that was asked to stop by the entire league, detrimental to the experience of everyone on the site, behavior poor enough for the users to be removed whenever by SMJHL HO, is both incredibly disheartening and frustrating. In the most plainest of terms, this is unacceptable. The J is dedicated to promoting growth, involvement, and interest in the entire SHL community. When the leaders of our league are working directly against those goals, the site's people will rectify that to the fullest extent they are able to.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

02-08-2021, 07:35 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: The process leading up to the punishment for Bear and I was handled so badly it's almost funny. Had they brought any concerns to us ahead of deciding we had to be punished, it never would have had to come to this at all. But what's done is done, at least owners fixed their mistake for them. Thanks guys.

Anchorage goat pipeline & discord

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Anyone that knows Gabe and Bear know that this was ridiculous from the start. Good to see that the owners took the appeal seriously

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Go gabe

[Image: rotti.gif]

02-08-2021, 07:10 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: We would like to take this opportunity to advise users in general not to participate in anything that could be viewed as bullying
Best I can do is bully is Gabe more

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Cry more lol

02-08-2021, 07:43 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:

Cry more lol

Is this a vintage king reference?

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-08-2021, 07:45 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-08-2021, 07:43 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Cry more lol

Is this a vintage king reference?

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97629

Great catch lmaoo

02-08-2021, 07:52 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
02-08-2021, 07:45 PMSlashACM Wrote: Is this a vintage king reference?

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97629

Great catch lmaoo

delicious

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

champ du poge, as they say in french

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e