Create Account

Player Builder tool

Would if be possible to add an import player kind of option to the player Builder? Whether you paste the player creation post link into an input, or can enter the player name?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

so If you're doing something for updates I think you'd have to update it, hit get shareable link at the bottom, and keep that safe until the next go

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Everyone I know just uses excel for this and keep it updated with your players current build

While I do also copy the link and toss it in my update post after each update, I'd like the ability to somehow import or easily copy/paste somebody else's build. I suppose an excel spreadsheet is still the best way.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I see the benefit of this for updaters as well.

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

I like this idea a lot. Unfortunately it would take a decent chunk of time and right now there are higher priorities for the sites "dev team".

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

02-09-2021, 05:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: so If you're doing something for updates I think you'd have to update it, hit get shareable link at the bottom, and keep that safe until the next go

I've just been linking my build as of each update. Gives the updaters an easy way to check that my tpe is distributed properly and then I always have my build ready for my next update

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Like the idea, maybe after we get the new index we can see about tackling it.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]