Create Account

S59 Brent Ashe Updates

+2 TPE - [url=]activity check #354 +4 TPE - [url= ]SMJHL PT#1-Traning Days Total Points Earned: 155 + 6 = 161 Adjusted Attributes: +X ExampleAttribute (StartingAmount -> NewAmount)
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 06:09 PM by Nhlbeastmode_7777.)

+2 TPE - [url=]activity check #354
+14 TPE - [url= ]SMJHL PT#1-Traning Days
+2 TPE - SMJHL Earlybird PT

Total Points Earned: 155 + 18 = 173

Adjusted Attributes:
+Faceoffs (11-> 12)
+Passing (11->12)
+Acceleration (9->10)

@Nhlbeastmode_7777 Updated! Your three links all go to a place where you can edit each post, because that's exclusive to your account I don't have permission to see it. For the activity checks, you need to link to your completed post on the thread. I was able to find your post on the thread there so I have accepted your claim for 2 TPE. For PTs and other such claims, you need to link to the post on the claim thread for the particular task. That is available for the earlybird so I have accepted that 2 TPE claim as well. However, the claim thread is not yet up for PT #1 and that claim would be worth 4 TPE (not 14 TPE). So you have earned 4 TPE for the week which is not enough for your requested attribute upgrades, so I will put the TPE in the bank for now. Please let me or your GMs know if you have any questions about updating.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

02-09-2021, 05:33 PMNhlbeastmode_7777 Wrote: +2 TPE - [url=]activity check #354
+4 TPE - [url= ]SMJHL PT#1-Traning Days
+2 TPE - SMJHL Earlybird PT
+4 TPE - PT#3
Total Points Earned: 155 + 8 = 163

Adjusted Attributes:
+Faceoffs (11-> 12)
+Passing (11->12)
+Acceleration (9->10)
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 04:31 PM by SFresh3.)

Hey NHL,

There is no need to include things that were already claimed from the last update in this update (like Activity Check #354 and SMJHL Early Bird).  As for the PTs you are attempting to claim here, please do not link to your post that you made in that PT, but rather the Post about that PT in the S58 SMJHL PT Claim Thread.  As an example of what it should look like for the PT#1 is as follows:   
     SMJHL PT#1-Training Days
1. Where you should right-click the "#xx" at the top right of the Post you're linking to for the claim, select the "Copy link address" option

2. Click on this button on the posting toolbar
[Image: 0gDc6Bg.png]

3. Fill in the URL box with the appropriate URL and the Description box with the PT description and click "Insert"
[Image: MbNMUCO.png] 

Following that up, you need to wait for there to be a Claim Post on the S58 SMJHL PT Claims Thread before you can claim any of the PTs, so you shouldn't be claiming the PT#3 until it gets posted there.

As for the Update, I will add in the 4 TPE for the PT #1 that I see your name on the list in the link I used as an example.  By adding this with the 4 TPE that you earned from last update, I am able to up your Faceoffs to 12 and you'll have 0 TPE remaining in the Bank.  Your Total TPE is 163.

Don't be afraid to ask questions to your GMs @Capt_Blitzkrieg or @TheSparkyDee if you have any questions about updating.

Updated!

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

+2 TPE - Early bird PT S58 SMJHL

Total Points Earned: 184 + 15 = 199

Adjusted Attributes:
+X ExampleAttribute (StartingAmount -> NewAmount)

+4 TPE - S58 SMJHL PT#1 Traning Days
+2 TPE - 1st Primetime
+4 TPE - S58 SMJHL PT#3 Advisory Analysis
+2 TPE - 2nd Primetime
+1 TPE - 3 on 3 showdown #1

Total Points Earned: 184 + 15 = 199

Adjusted Attributes:

03-13-2021, 11:44 PMNhlbeastmode_7777 Wrote: +2 TPE - Early bird PT S58 SMJHL
+2 TPE - 1st Primetime
+2 TPE - 2nd Primetime

Total Points Earned: 163+ 15 = 185

Adjusted Attributes:

+2 TPE - 1st Primetime
+2 TPE - 2nd Primetime
+16 TPE - Coaching
+3 TPE - Weekly Traning

Total Points Earned: 163+ 34 = 197

Adjusted Attributes:

03-14-2021, 12:02 AMNhlbeastmode_7777 Wrote: +2 TPE - Early bird PT S58 SMJHL
+4 TPE - S58 SMJHL PT#1 Traning Camp
+2 TPE - 1st Primetime
+2 TPE - 2nd Primetime
+16 TPE - Coaching
+3 TPE - Weekly Traning

Total Points Earned: 163+ 34 = 197

Adjusted Attributes:

Offensive Read: (+5 TPE) 9 -> 10
Stickchecking: (+2 TPE) 7 -> 8
Defensive Read: (+10 TPE) 6 -> 10
Agility: (+9 TPE) 7 -> 10
Speed: (+7 TPE) 8 -> 10
Strength: (+7 TPE) 8 -> 10

40 TPE Applied.
0 TPE Banked.

@Nhlbeastmode_7777 Updated! Some notes:

1) Please keep your updates in one post and continue to edit that post until you are updated. Then you can start a new post.
2) Please do not include links you have already claimed. In this case your claims for the Earlybird PT and PT#1 had already been approved
3) Your link to weekly training was broken but I was able to find the link in your bank account
4) Your count of points earned was incorrect because it included claims that had already been approved. Your approved claims for the week added up to 28 TPE. Because of this, I was unable to approve all the requested attribute upgrades. You had enough TPE for your offensive read, stickchecking, defensive read, and agility claims. I was not able to increase your speed and strength stats. Let me know if you'd like this to be distributed differently.

You have 191 TPE with 2 TPE in the bank.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

+1 TPE - SMJHL Mpt #1 introductions
+3 TPE - SMJHL PT #2 Tactical Meeting
+3 TPE - SMJHL Pt #4 Pre Game Playlist

Total Points Earned: 191 + 7 = 198

Adjusted Attributes:
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 03:28 PM by Nhlbeastmode_7777.)

+1 TPE - SMJHL Mpt #1 introductions
+3 TPE - SMJHL PT #2 Tactical Meeting
+3 TPE - SMJHL Pt #4 Pre Game Playlist
+3 TPE - Training

Total Points Earned: 193+0=193

Adjusted Attributes:

3 TPE banked

@Nhlbeastmode_7777  I've got some bad news. As an S59 player you were supposed to be doing SHL point tasks only, so I cannot accept any SMJHL claims. I can see through your posting history that you completed the SHL tasks for 3v3 #2, mPT #2, Primetime #2, and PT #2 and in the S59 SHL Claim Thread  you were awarded TPE for completing those which you can claim in your next update.

You also purchased training twice on May 20th which you will need to get one refunded back. You can post here which is the banking thread requesting to have your $500k refunded.

Lastly there is an edit button below each of your posts. Just use that to edit any CURRENT updating posts. Please don't edit previous posts that have been marked updated by an updater.

New TPE total is 193 with 3 banked.

Updated!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

So what tab should I use on discord the send down or rookie