Create Account

Who has won MVP in multiple leagues?

Since this topic concerns more than one league, I posted this in another league first. I want to get paid there so if you don't want to pay me here as well, that's fine, I am sharing it because I think some people will be interested.

Regular warning: There is likely to be mistakes in this as people change usernames or have different ones in different leagues so if you know something is wrong please point it out.

I have done articles like this before, most notably about GMs that have won championships in multiple leagues and users that managed to get a player into multiple Hall of Fames. That being said I never looked at MVPs before.

Also before I get to MVPs, shoutout to @JKortesi81 who in the meantime has done the trifecta and has been inducted into all three Hall of Fames between the PBE, ISFL and SHL. Congratulations again here!

Now onwards towards MVPs.

Obviously I will say some of this research was selfish on my part, similar to the other two articles. I had won championships as a GM in multiple leagues and I had made a hall of fame player in multiple leagues and wanted to know how common it was. The same is true here. I have won MVP awards in both the PBE and the ISFL. So how common is it really for users to do that?

As it turns out, it isn't super common! To be fair, PBE and ISFL both haven't had many seasons yet (PBE is in S23, ISFL is in S27) so there haven't been as many MVPs as in the SHL (S58 currently). ISFL has done a thing where rarely there was more than one MVP but still, there haven't been so many MVPs in the first place. Also based on position users make, some are probably less likely to win MVP than others (i.e. pitchers in the PBE or defenders or even non QBs in the ISFL. Similarly probably goalies in SHL is more rare as well).

Let me say first off, no one has done the thing that JKortesi81 has done, no one has gotten an MVP award in all three leagues! Though there are a few people that are at least theoretically in shot to get it, with one particularly standing out who could do it soon.

Also let me say, for SHL sake, there are two different MVPs, one from a committee and one from users. For the sake of this article, I used the committee one (the Ron Mexico award I believe it is called).

So who are the people that have done two leagues and how many have done it?

There are eight of us!

Besides myself we have:

@Evok - who won in PBE and SHL and is missing the ISFL one
@timeconsumer - who won in PBE and ISFL and is missing the SHL one
@AW13 - who won in ISFL and SHL and is missing the PBE one
@JKortesi81 - who won in ISFL and SHL and is missing the PBE one
@NUCK - who won in ISFL and SHL and is missing the PBE one
@Raven - who won in PBE and ISFL and is missing the SHL one
@Trautner - who won in PBE and ISFL and is missing the SHL one

Of this list there are a couple we can say are unlikely to do it. As far as I know, Nuck is not in the PBE and Raven is not in the SHL. I think evok is in ISFL but not really active. I am unsure if tc is in the SHL but I don't believe he is either.

That leaves four people who could at least somewhat theoretically do this.

Myself, who has a player in the SHL with a decent amount of TPE, though I am far from a superstar. I am unlikely to ever reach 2000 TPE there and have a shot at MVP at least on this career.

AW13, who has been very active in PBE and had good players but is more on the pitching end. Pitchers have won MVP before but very rarely and while his pitcher is near the top of the league in TPE, I would say it is unlikely that a pitcher will win MVP and therefore I also don't think he will do it on this player at least.

JKortesi81, who obviously achieved the hall of fame in all three leagues, did so in the PBE with a pitcher. Therefore again like with AW, he never achieved this goal before now. At the time of this article, Kortesi has a hitter, a shortstop with around 1000 TPE. In another 3-4 seasons he will start to contend for an MVP award if he continues to earn well and builds a good player. Winning MVP is not easy even as a max earner but Kortesi certainly has a decent shot at this happening, more so than the first two in my eyes.

And finally, we have the most likely option, Trautner. You know how I mentioned the SHL has two different MVP awards? In theory, Trautner has already done this. As far as I know, he won the MVP award just this last season that the community voted on, so by that logic he has already done it. By all accounts that I have heard, he is still the odds on favorite to win the MVP award this season as well, so given that for everything else I used the other MVP award, I will say that he hasn't officially done this but unofficially he has done it. Hopefully he gets both MVPs this year and we can just call it haha.

Finally, I also wanted to share who has won the most MVP awards in total in all three leagues. Again, I suppose this is from a selfish need, since it turns out that I have won the most so far. But I still think this is an interesting list:

JuOSu - 5 (4 in PBE, 1 in ISFL)
biggied007 - 4 (in SHL - he is Ron Mexico, the guy the award is named after)
Evok - 3 (2 in PBE, 1 in SHL)
JBLAZE_THE_BOSS - 3 (in ISFL)
kckolbe - 3 (in PBE)
Moonlight - 3 (in ISFL)
timeconsumer - 3 (1 in PBE, 2 in ISFL
AW13 - 2 (1 in ISFL, 1 in SHL)
Ballerstorm - 2 (in SHL)
Chris-McZehrl - 2 (in SHL)
ErMurazor - 2 (in ISFL)
jdre17 - 2 (in PBE)
JKortesi81 - 2 (1 in ISFL, 1 in SHL)
joecool37 - 2 (in SHL)
JSS - 2 (in SHL)
Lunaro - 2 (in SHL)
NUCK - 2 (1 in ISFL, 1 in SHL)
Raven - 2 (1 in PBE, 1 in SHL)
Renrut - 2 (in ISFL)
Sarno - 2 (in SHL)
ToeDragon84 - 2 (in SHL)
Trautner - 2 (1 in PBE, 1 in ISFL)
wadeyb - 2 (in SHL)
Abdeezy - 1 (in SHL)
Alex - 1 (in SHL)
ArGarBarGar - 1 (in SHL)
Banackock - 1 (in SHL)
bjbren17 - 1 (in PBE)
Blastmeaway - 1 (in SHL)
Bovo - 1 (in ISFL)
Bzerkap - 1 (in ISFL)
Caz - 1 (in SHL)
CLG Rampage - 1 (in ISFL)
dropbear - 1 (in ISFL)
Duey - 1 (in SHL)
fever95 - 1 (in SHL)
flyeaglesfly29 - 1 (in ISFL)
Grapehead - 1 (in SHL)
halfygar - 1 (in PBE)
Hallsy - 1 (in SHL)
InciteHysteria - 1 (in SHL)
infinitempg - 1 (in ISFL)
James Munro - 1 (in SHL)
JayWhy - 1 (in SHL)
Joker5123 - 1 (in SHL)
JT - 1 (in SHL)
Lowkey - 1 (in PBE)
majesiu - 1 (in PBE)
ml002 - 1 (in SHL)
Molholt - 1 (in SHL)
Muford - 1 (in SHL)
Ohtaay - 1 (in SHL)
Otrebor13 - 1 (in SHL)
PersonMann - 1 (in PBE)
PigSnout - 1 (in PBE)
prikulis5 - 1 (in SHL)
raymond3000 - 1 (in SHL)
RomanesEuntDomus - 1 (in SHL)
Schmidt - 1 (in SHL)
SDCore - 1 (in PBE)
Slothfacekilla - 1 (in SHL)
speculadora - 1 (in PBE)
spidey - 1 (in SHL)
StamkosFan - 1 (in SHL)
SwagSloth - 1 (in ISFL)
TheDangaZone - 1 (in ISFL)
tlk742 - 1 (in ISFL)
TnlAstatine - 1 (in SHL)
Toast - 1 (in SHL)
TommySalami - 1 (in SHL)
TropicaliaCC - 1 (in ISFL)
Whikadoodle - 1 (in SHL)
Witz - 1 (in SHL)
xDParK - 1 (in SHL)
YoungTB - 1 (in ISFL)

So yeah, there is the list. I will probably update this list occasionally when someone hits a new tier. Good luck everyone to win MVPs!

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

How you gonna tag me and then say I aint in the shl :cry:

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

This was actually on my mind! I'm pretty surprised no one has ever done it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

02-13-2021, 12:08 PMTrautner Wrote: This was actually on my mind! I'm pretty surprised no one has ever done it

wild that you havent tbh

So if Trautner and Joe can't get it done, I guess Raven better earn like hell with his new center to get there.

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

Here’s hoping for that magical Nicky Dimes season in PBE happening.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Billy Benson and Footballer Sackerman snubbed for mvp tbh

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

02-14-2021, 03:32 PMtrella Wrote: Billy Benson and Footballer Sackerman snubbed for mvp tbh

This.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page