Create Account

S58 SMJHL 3on3 Showdown #1

Welcome to the 3on3 Showdown! This task has 3 trios from different teams square off on a particular sim day to top one another in a specific category, and you have to predict who will come out on top.

Predict which of the following trios will have the most POINTS from the sim on Friday, February 19th. Each team has 3 games on the day. You get 1 TPE for participation, and 1 TPE if you guess the correct winner.

Timber Lucas Johansson Timber Jonny Tsunami Timber Julian Kazarine Timber

Berserkers Nike Kickz Jr. Berserkers Shion Okamoto Berserkers Robert E. O. Speedwagon Berserkers

Citadelles William Salming Citadelles Bjorn Jakobsen Citadelles Shane Duffy Jr. Citadelles

To submit your prediction, put the logo of the team you wish to select in a post. That's it! We use an autograder for this task that will not recognize posts with anything more than just a logo.

Here is the code for your response. Just post one of the 3 team logos below as a comment!

Code:
:timber:
:berserkers:
:citadelles:

This task is for S58 SMJHL Rookies (S59 SHL Draftees) ONLY. SHL players, send-downs, or non-S59 SHL players without an SHL contract CANNOT do this task.

Deadline: beginning of the sim on Friday, December 19th. If you edit your post after the sim begins you will get 0 TPE.

PM me with any questions or concerns, and please don't put other words in your posts - just the logo!

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Citadelles
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 12:53 AM by BoloBill.)

Citadelles

Berserkers

Citadelles

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Citadelles

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]