Create Account

SHL Trading Cards (AKA ICE LEVEL)
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 10:43 PM by Blastmeaway.)

Hello SHL,

The SHL Trading Card team is proud to announce the creation of its first trading card company:
Ice Level

[Image: lane.png][Image: svenson.png]

The Trading Card Team

The Trading Card Team currently consists of the following members. None of these members are members of the index team. The creation of the project does not affect the timeline of the new index. Caltroit_red_flames, Lime, and Jeffie worked on Dotts on the ISFL and wants to bring it to the SHL. The database admins are finished with their work on the SHL index.

Department Director, Head of Team Management - @Blastmeaway
Blastmeaway has held several positions in the past and currently including updater and updating head and Czech federation head. During his tenure with the updating team he helped automate the update imports while STHS was in use. During the switch to FHM he worked on the new updating spreadsheet as well. During all of this he managed a team of updaters. This body of work shows he will make an excellent Head of Management and will be able to keep the team organized.

[size-large]Department Director, Head of Card Management -[/size] @jeffie43
Jeffie has served on the SMJHL player progression team as well as a card maker on the Dotts team. Jeffie’s experience with a well functioning trading card team and knowledge of how to manage a card collection will be extremely valuable during the creation of this new trading card platform.

Software Developer - @caltroit_red_flames
Caltroit has worked on the SHL Development Team for several seasons and on the Dotts team as the lead software developer. His previous work on a trading card platform makes him a great candidate for working on the SHL’s trading card platform.

Database Admin - @Kraagenskul @grok
Kraagenskul and Grok have been working in tandem on the database needs for the SHL since the new index work started. With the database work on the SHL index finished their attention is available for other projects. The exemplary work they’ve done in the past shows they will be a great addition to the development team.

Template Creator - @Lime
Lime has served in the SHL Graphics Department for several seasons and worked on the Dotts team on ISFL to create specialty cards and templates. His prerequisite work on SHL cards and as part of the Dotts team on ISFL makes him the perfect template creator. He has already done an excellent job creating the base set template.

Card Creator - TBD
We will be looking to hire a staff of around 13 users. For more information, visit the job posting link here!

The Cards
Each card will have the player’s:
Name
SHL Draft Season
Position
Team Logo
Trading Card Company Logo
Player Render
Base set cards will be separated into 5 tiers based on the number of SHL games the player has played in and number of points they have scored. We are also splitting people into Forwards and Defensemen, so that the defenseman can be tiered differently. As well as we want to accommodate people who didn't have longevity but had the dominity in their time frame as well.

Card Packs
Each pack will contain 6 cards.
In order to prevent overcirculation the number of packs a user can purchase will be limited on a daily basis. The number of packs a user may purchase per day is to be determined.
Packs will be purchased using the on site banking system. The price of a single pack is to be determined.

Different Series’
Beyond the base set there will be specialty cards. Current plans for specialty cards include:
Hall of Famers
Awards
All Star Team
Team Logo Cards
Future specialty series’ will be considered in the future.

Renders
We will be using renders as they are available. Player pages have a spot available to put your player render, but some of these are not filled and the player render field was not added to the player page template until relatively recently in the SHL’s history. Therefore we ask that if you have a player or had a player in the past who does not have their render designated on their player page to post it in this form along with a link to your player page.

Want to Join the Card Creator Team?
You obviously didn't read very hard, look above.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

wow

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I have been waiting my whole CAREER FOR THIS!!!! Let’s go!!!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

LETS GO

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

wait do i have to apply

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

this is gonna be fucking awesome

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Awesome.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

this is sick

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Yesssss

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

:zoomeyes:

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Fucking eh

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

This is a gif of a Dotts packing being opened [Image: pack-opening.gif]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

If you are going to make an Alonzo Garbanzo one, can you use Tomas Tatar as his render?

This is super neat.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Omg so exciting

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

1 pack please

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG