Create Account

From the wine aisle

[Image: 1522959484-big-superalko_ikla_36_(silver_raidla).jpg]

Ok, let's get started. Thank you for coming in today, to the shoppers who have been wondering what is going on, this is a press conference of some sort where I will briefly discuss my IIHF transfer from Finland to Latvia.

Some background first. I was born in Finland, I grew up in Finland, and I lived in Finland until I was around 17 years old. For the last 3 or 4 years, I have lived in North-America. I don't have any distant relatives in Latvia, but the rulebook makes it possible for players like myself to represent another country as long as the player's international hockey record is clean, or in other worse, the player has not represented another country in IIHF tournaments. That is the case with me and here we are today. I'm going to play for Team Latvia in the future!

[Image: YqaUCHN.png]

The reason why we are in SuperAlko right now is not a pure coincidence. SuperAlko was a big reason why Latvia and the national team of Latvia sounded like a great option when we were discussing potential new countries to represent with my agent. The people in SuperAlko gave a lot of information about Latvia as a country and more importantly, they did a lot of research regarding the IIHF transfers.

What I will never forget is the fact that SuperAlko supported me during tough times in my career. As many know Finland's national team's biggest sponsor is Alko. The rules on sponsorships are simple but still strict. Players who represent Finland are not allowed to have any personal sponsors. Alko and other official sponsors of Finland's national team have a lot of pull when it comes down to who plays for Finland who does not.

I was blacklisted from the Finnish national almost immediately after the news about my sponsorship with SuperAlko was announced. That is not some random occurrence. Some fans might remember Leo Komarov and the case with Veikkaus/Unibet. Komarov has not played for Team Finland after his face was seen in the Unibet advertisement. Exact the same happened to me some years later.

The decision to look into IIHF transfer was straight-forward after it was obvious I was not going to play for Team Finland. SuperAlko came in big then, they made sure everything is taken care of and I have all the information I could possible need. All I had to do was sign papers and that was that.

Latvia as a country is beautiful. The nation has strong traditions in sports. The hockey program is moving towards the right direction. I'm looking forward to playing for Team Latvia someday. I'm looking forward to growing as a player in my new home.

Uz veselību!

(450)

Lots of luck.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:I was blacklisted from the Finnish national almost immediately after the news about my sponsorship with SuperAlko was announced

this doesnt sound like something finland would do

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-26-2021, 11:24 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
Quote:I was blacklisted from the Finnish national almost immediately after the news about my sponsorship with SuperAlko was announced

this doesnt sound like something finland would do
It's true.  Dodgy

Komarov story is as well. Link to Finnish media site if you want to slam the story into google translator:

https://www.is.fi/jaakiekko/art-2000005145142.html

I wish you success and a lifetime of surprising good discounted spirits my friend... Battleborn

P.S. Check the price for Proper #12 Irish for me ...Thanks

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa