Create Account

S58 SMJHL PT #4 - OT6

To build this roster, I will look at the players’ statistics from this year instead of looking at their build.

Goalies are weird, so I will take C.K. Supernaw, because he has the most game played, while still saving a lot of puck.

For the defensemen, I will take one offensive defenseman and a defensive one. For the offensive one, I choose Robert Feltersnatch, because he has the most assists, and he will be able to move the puck out of the zone quickly. My other choice is Sabarro Torretta, because he has the highest Corsi for percentage relative among his peers.

For forward, I choose Kermit Murphy as my first teammate, because he led the league in penalty minutes and I need someone to defend my ass. The other forward will be Cian McFelter, because he leads the league in assists and I need someone to feed me will I snipe goals.

I think the diversify among style of play in these players would make this a dominant lineup in the SMJHL.

173 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 12:57 PM by gucci.)

Center - Rikki Petrov @AW13
Right Wing - Alexis Saint-Michel @KenitohMenara
Left Wing - Valtterri Kauppinen @Pythonic
Right Defense - Jimmy Jimmy @Gumbaman
Left Defense - Dane von Gucci
Goalie - Tyler Ward @Hordle

For the all Dallas Birddog team I decided to stick to the highest TPE player at each position. This was an incredibly hard team to put together as there are a ton of good players who were left off either because they just missed the TPE cut to another former/current Birddog, or they play the same position as me which means they lose out due to the very nature of the prompt. One unique feature to this team is the goalie, Hordle, who isn't actually a Birddog at all, but is an honorary Birddog who plays in the Dallas Minecraft server therefore is basically family. Since all of us know each other on some level, I think we'd all get along extremely well and probably make up a pretty damn good team on the ice. I expect this line to be about +50 over the course of a season while on the ice together.

Code:
155 words

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

ISFL PT associate

My line however would be all rookies
W - Lebron Brady Jr. (Me)
W - Alexis Saint-Michel
C - Reidar Gronkjaer
D - Jay Sink
D - Aleksandrs Balcers

First I would pick Teddy cuddles. He was a monster of a power forward that would hit anything that moved including the ladies (like hit on them not domestic abuse.)

Then I would go with Luke Thomason even though he never got a four star cup he was a pretty good player good ontario boy just a good all around guy he gets the job done pucks and bodies to the net yeah

I guess I'm a center now so yeah

On defense I'd go with Andrew Martin he wasnt a d-man but I think it'd be cool to just hang and hear him be a nugget

On the other defense I'd go with Kiko Rytmeyr he's a top ten defenseman now in the shl but back in the day he was just a squirt

In net I'd go greg santos, all time SHL playoff win leader to date

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 08:59 PM by micool132.)

Here is the perfect Lineup to complete Colorado Raptor's blueline rookie, Angus McFife the eighteenth.

@Jepox Pablo Salvacetti - LW
@Leppish Pavel Jeziak -RW
@dmuda11 tokkulu lakkamaa - C
@Z-Whiz Puddles O'duck D

First of, Puddles O'duck is the perfect teamates on the blueline since he is solid defensively, and he is also a fictional character like Angus. He is a big duck and he's not scared to duck you out if you try to enter his D-Zone on his side.

Pavel Jizziak at the left wing will bring the physicality required to make space for his partners and also feed greasy cross zone passes to McFife so he can snipes from far away, miss the net and give Jizziak a chance to chip in the garbage goal.

Tokkulu Lakkamaa at center, not his natural position but he is the two way player of the bunch as well as the best passer of the bunch. He will feed his linemates and also the big duck behing him.

Pablo completes the forwards as the sniper. He shoots, he scores. That is all. What he lacks in personality he brings in score. All he does is scoring, thats it. Sometimes he fights but only when it's for the gordie howe hattrick.

P.S. this is a work of fiction and in no way a true depiction of reality.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ISFL affiliate

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

ISFL PT

[Image: duncan_png.png]

My lineup will comprise of a right winger, center, left winger, left defenseman, and right defenseman, based entirely on the criteria of how much I like their names.

Left wing - Travis Konecny (Kelowna Knights) I'm a Philadelphia Flyers fan so I appreciate Konecny there. Gonna show some hometown love here for him and put him in the lineup
Right wing - Shaq O'Neal (Maine Timber) Gotta say it's a surprise to see Shaq coming into hockey, but I'm not complaining. Slavakov Vladimirashenko comes in 2nd here cause I appreciate the excessive Russian-ness of it
Center - Scooby Doo (St Louis Scarecrows) I feel like this one is self explanatory. The image in my head of Scooby Doo skating around and playing hockey is a wonderful one so he pretty much gets a bye into my lineup here.
Left defense - Puddles O'Duck (Maine Timber)  Maine has a really bad team but damn do they have some solid names over there. I don't even have an explanation here I just really like the name
Right defense - Pasta the Turtle (Newfoundland Berserkers) There is a wacky amount of animal based names in the J and I am 100% on board with it. Nothing but respect for Pasta the Turtle here
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2021, 02:56 AM by yonggarius.)

ISFL PT

For no particular reason, I would make a team of players whose first and last names start with the same letter. For example, I’m Big Boss so my initials are B.B. At center we would have Kaapo Kampainen from Anaheim. Our left winger would be myself, and right winger would be Cole Carter from Anchorage. At right defense we would have Ole Olson from Carolina and at left defense would be Bean Beanman from Anchorage. Our goalie would be Kit Kirkstone from St. Louis. I think this team would play decently together. We have a bit of chemistry with Beanman and Carter because they both play for Anchorage. Kampainen would probably be the leader of our team, and I believe he could lead us to success. If I had to guess, I think our team would be right around the .500 level, and would probably finish 4th in our division.
Code:
151 words

[Image: wMOao8d.png]

LW - Janis Lux (me) (Anchorage; #25)
C - Scooby Doo (St. Louis; #79)
RW - Lebron Brady (St. Louis; #41)
RD - Artūrs Tumovs (Anaheim; #8)
LD - Aleksandrs Balcers (Newfoundland; #28)
G - Bloody Oath (Maine; #40)

Forwards: My partners on front line will be Lebron Brady and Scooby Doo. Brady is born to be great player. His name says it all. Doo is very mysterious person for every defender.
Defence: Of course Balcers need to be on my team. He was this first draft pick before this season, I think it says alot. On right side I would take Tumovs. These two would be great defence pair. Both will give everything they got, they hit hard, lay in front of puck. And for defence very important is to communicate, between those two it wont be a problem. 
Goal: Oath will be great addition for team. His names says it all, he is bloody good in goal and had take oath for hockey.

**227 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Of course, I love my fellow knights at Kel, but I have to choose people not on my team so, here are my choices:

Left wing: my boy, Boomcheck, Cole Carter has GOT to be my left wing. With a dynamic player like him, who wouldn’t want him on their team???

Right Wing: for the other half of the Anchorage wingers, Slash, Ville Kurri has got to be my pick on my right side.

Center: for center, my former teammates back on the Tampa Bay Barracuda, jRuutu, Raivo Helminen. High tpe center that should be a definite to win all the faceoffs.

Right Defense: I don’t know many RD, but I know waters a touch so I would have to choose Wen Baters.

Left Defense: my good friend and former gm when I was in Tampa, JSS, Evangelos Giannopoulos, would be my pick for left defense. High tpe player who should be a great wall to be in front of me.

Goalie: Me, obviously! You think I would choose someone else? Nah.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

So we'll start of this All-star team for the future!

First fo all obviously i Shirakami Fubuki would be a playmaking small forward who will be ready to pass the puck to whoever they can and will improve a lot going forward!

Next, We'll move onto the goalie this one was simple for me and i decided to go with Benjamin Blue-II. Now, he has the pedigree of his father to go off of and hopefully he can become half the player they where. I think that they'll be a breakout player soon!

To lead this young team on the defence we choose Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. who is someone who could really help and work towards being a solid contributor they currently have a great +/- and a decent amount of points!

Next up will be Farley Hank who is going to be another point getter and will help this younger team get better! I think they'll be a solid addition next to Cloudera Jr. to protect Blue-II

To add to our forward core we'll go with Alexis Saint-Michel for the left wing for this team they have a decent amount of points so far and will gel well with Fubuki and the next player!

Finally, we have Ric Charlesworth this will be the final center for the team and i think they could be one of the best players on the team!

Final Line up:

Goalie - Benjamin Blue-II
Defender - Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr.
Defender - Farley Hank
Left Wing - Alexis Saint-Michel
Center - Ric Charlesworth
Right Wing - Shirakami Fubuki

[Image: avatars-32EHFzqYhcwAzmuk-mE2q0g-t500x500.jpg]

Code:
Words: 258
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2021, 02:56 PM by Randominoe.)

Left-Wing: Fedor Sotakov - Colorado 2nd Overall Pick
Center: Ryuuji Kawashima - Anaheim 4th Overall Pick
Right-Wing: KEKW Kekkonen - Colorado 3rd Overall Pick
Left Defense: Aleksandrs Balcers - Newfoundland 1st Overall Pick
Right Defense: Ethan Bouchard - St. Louis 6th Overall Pick
Goalie: Bloody Oath - Maine 37th Overall Pick

My starting lineup focuses on the S58 rookie class in the hopes of all reaching our peaks at the same time and maximizing our success in the long term. The first thing that jumps out about the skaters in this lineup is that they are five of the six selections in this past SMJHL draft, all have maintained their levels of activity until this point in the season and have earned close to or exactly the maximum TPE possible. With this many high-end talents from the same class, there are certain concerns regarding how the team would mesh in terms of personalities, but the talent would absolutely be there. Kawashima is your stereotypical playmaking center who sacrifices his own scoring ability and defensive instincts in the name of setting up his teammates. To Ryuuji's left, Sotakov is a born sniper who can find ways to score goals from anywhere in the offensive zone with his creativity and release. On their right side, Kekkonen brings the physical attributes that are needed from a puck retriever, as well as a strong puck mover in transition.

Moving to the defensive side of the puck, we start on the left side of the point. Balcers is an offensively minded defenceman, who can move the puck up the ice quickly and isn't afraid to shoot or find tight passing lanes. Meanwhile, Bouchard helps balance it out by being slightly more strong on the defensive end but also has strong offensive instincts as a two-way defender. In goal is where things get a bit shaky as Evgeni Petrov is the clear #1 but cannot be apart of this lineup. I chose Bloody Oath as the next highest goalie in terms of potential, and hopefully, he can develop his game into starting-caliber play.

(341 Words)

I am going to go for physicality here. Trying to create a team with the most hits possible. here we go:

Left Wing: Kermit Murphy with 176 hits
Center: Jonathan Granstr?m with 174 hits
Right Wing: Ryan Rieley with 102 hits
Defence: Boris Petrov with a bone-crunching 238 hits!
Defence: Pasta the Turtle with 78 hits (technically 9th in hits amongst defencemen, but it's my line, so I get to be on it)

This is a line that would certainly be entertaining to watch, but not much fun to play against. Can't imagine a group of guys you would prefer to have out there defending a 1-0 lead, or to send out there in the hope of shifting momentum. Hits aren't everything when it comes to defence, but it speaks to some of the intangibles that affect things like momentum, team morale, as well as putting fans in the seats.

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]