Create Account

The Buffalo Stampede

@WannabeFinn @Tomen If you can, please share this with your team. If you don't want to, I understand.

Over the last few weeks, I've been spamming a buncha shit about your team, both on the SHL Discord and the live streams. I always intended it to be a light-hearted jab at you guys since I know quite a few guys on the team, namely Lime, Byrd, Kal, and Astatine, but it's become quite obvious to me, way too late, that it's become incredibly annoying and heavily irritating for the entire team. From this point, I'm dropping the whole "buf sux" act on discord and on stream, and I sincerely apologize for doing it for as long as I did. I might hate y'all as fake hockey players, but I don't hate you guys as human beings. I want to be competitive with y'all, but I don't want to make y'all angry: it's fake hockey after all, and I'm doing something very wrong if I'm being heavily irritating.

Sincerely,

MCP_

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

mcp you are a good egg

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

wow, MCP really posted this on opposite day

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

buf sux

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

buf sus

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

i hate buf as human beings

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

imagine liking buf

wait a minute this isn't wonderdome material

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

apology NOT accepted.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

atlanta sucks trade hotdog

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I don't have my graphs handy but the buffalo stampede are the SHL team that commits the most pollution, felonies, and littering out of the entire SHL. I was hoping this was a thunderdome so I could drop trou and just lay a creamy dookie in their mouths but I'll have to wait

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

ph

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]