Create Account

Reduce Playoffs
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 11:01 AM by ValorX77.)

Last season, we’ve seen what happens when you let too many teams in the playoffs, it becomes extra long and boring.

In my view, the top 8 teams points wise should make the playoffs, while the remaining 10 get placed in a draft lottery.

Slightly different view for the minors, all 12 teams should make it there since the J is meant for retention reasons.

This will make the season go more swiftly and easily.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

last season was extra long because of the holidays, no? Took us 3 weeks to sim 6 games (per team)

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

concidering you have no post between march 2020 and feb 2021, i dont think you were really active last season were you even here to see? Did it feel long because you were waiting to recreate? The holiday were in the way of last season, more than the lenght of playoffs like fiddler

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

03-02-2021, 11:36 AMEvok Wrote: more than the lenght of playoffs like fiddler
i am definitely more than the length of the playoffs.

baby.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

03-02-2021, 11:50 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:
03-02-2021, 11:36 AMEvok Wrote: more than the lenght of playoffs like fiddler
i am definitely more than the length of the playoffs.

baby.

LMAO i am missing the 'said' at the end

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

With last season there was a lot of delays with holidays, this the playoffs will start on 3/14, and theoretically the longest it can go is 3/31, so about 2 1/2 weeks. This is also with a day inbetween the 1st series and 2nd series for predictions, and then between the CF and the Finals for finals predictions, so that people have time to put the predictions in. Realistically I can see the playoffs end at 3/28 and 3/29, which is about 2 weeks from the start of playoffs, which is good time.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-02-2021, 11:36 AMEvok Wrote: concidering you have no post between march 2020 and feb 2021, i dont think you were really active last season were you even here to see? Did it feel long because you were waiting to recreate? The holiday were in the way of last season, more than the lenght of playoffs like fiddler

god damn. flag on the play

15 yards for bodying him

repeat first down

Nope, expand to 16!

anime profile pic

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-02-2021, 02:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: anime profile pic
ugly profile pic lmao got em

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

03-02-2021, 03:11 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
03-02-2021, 02:55 PMSlashACM Wrote: anime profile pic
ugly profile pic lmao got em

I'm reporting you for a personal attack

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Considering it's already well known that the playoff setups in FHM are stupid and rigid, there isn't a lot we can do about it to my knowledge. Expanding the SHL by 2 teams, meant playoffs went from like 6 teams to 14 (or some random numbers) with no options in between.

[Image: hudson.png]

03-02-2021, 01:03 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Nope, expand to 16!

the pros of expanding to 16 far outweigh the cons; crazy that it didnt happen with the addition of seattle and atlanta.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]